Man Utd Vs Aston Villa Match thread Sunday 1st Dec 4.30pm | Page 6 | Vital Football

Man Utd Vs Aston Villa Match thread Sunday 1st Dec 4.30pm

I'm looking forward to this one. Another free hit against the weakest of the top 6. Win, lose or draw, I won't complain but please, please, please, no goals conceded in the last 10 minutes.

They're bang average. I think we could give them a stuffing on the counter attack.

It’ll be really interesting to see how DS sets up today. We all see this very differently, some will respect him more if sticks to his philosophy. If I see him make some tweaks to counter the oppo, that for me will be important - even if we don’t come away with anything.

Got that feeling yanited will be totally on fire today, normally id say comfortable home win, but we have adopted this style of losing games in the most painful way, so I reckon we will be winning for a large part of the game and will end up losing late on in dramatic fashion

One thing about it if the past is anything to go by United will field their strongest side against Aston Villa.
We need to do the same and our strongest side, not one picked to beat the hapless Newcastle at Villa Park with 40,000 Villans in attendance.

I hope I'm wrong but I think a few are underestimating United

Expecting Yanited to be on form today and nowhere near as fragile as some might suggest.

If we took a point I’d be very happy, all 3 I’d be thrilled.

Agree Crimson. Were people writing them off before the Liverpool game and they got a draw at home. Not for me. I am as wary today as I was when we went there and they were under Fergie.

And sooner rather than later we need to pull an unexpected result out. Other teams close to us have.

My head and gut feeling waking up this morning is it won't be today.

Prove me wrong lads please.

Sorry to be the voice of doom but I am a big believer in horses for courses and Old Trafford is a course we never get anything from.
Too many bad memories of away days at United ending in tears no matter how well we play.

Looking forward to the trek up the M6 in a bit, well actually I'll rephrase that, looking forward to the game, certainly not travelling up the M6...ever! Who'd have thought 12 months ago, we'd be heading up to Old Trafford today with the confidence of getting a result. I'd be delighted with a point...build on the 3pts gained against Newcastle and give us the confidence to go to Chelsea and repeat it. Midfield the key for me today, the weakest Utd midfield for many a year. Win that battle and we're more than capable of getting a positive result. COYVB......:utv::utv::utv: