Man Utd Vs Aston Villa Match thread Sunday 1st Dec 4.30pm | Page 7 | Vital Football

Man Utd Vs Aston Villa Match thread Sunday 1st Dec 4.30pm

I don't know if anyone has asked this question if so I apologize,does anybody know of any live streams available for today's game ?? :utv:

Anybody watched the Pre Manure training video? No jack or SJM, hopefully just a tactic to lull them in.

Tricky game if both were missing

Hopefully we can turn 1 win in 41 league games v Man Utd into 2 in 42! It is about time that we started picking up some points against the Sky 6. Other teams at the bottom have done so hopefully it is our turn. To do that we will have to perform for the whole game, not just 80 minutes, as we have done in similar games. Man Utd are nowhere near what they used to be but their pace up front worries me. I have raised my hopes for previous Man Utd games but today I am not confident. I hope I am proven wrong.

I’d have started Nakamba in midfield, he’s quicker and more mobile than both Luiz and Hourihane and I think that could be important against their quick front 3. I’d probably prefer Engels over Konsa as he’s more experienced and less likely to be overawed by playing at old Trafford, although I do think Konsa should be capable as well

I'm looking at their team and not seeing a lot. The midfield looks especially weak. Lots of pace and skill up front though.

glad it is unchanged, I don't like (unless injuries obviously) changing a winning team. Not at this stage of the season anyway, more of an argument for more rotation over mid way through due to fatigue

Disagree, it’s not schoolboy stuff, we need to change it as and when. It’s rotation and game management.

That said, it could be the right move if we can get a few free kicks and corners.

Let’s see how many 50:50’s and errors Hourihane forces through his famous pressing game...

Like the lineup, would have preferred Wesley dropped for Nakamba but do we really need him against this midfield led by a 50 year old Mata? I don't think so. I can only see a win.