LUNDSTRAM | Page 2 | Vital Football

LUNDSTRAM

Lundstram needed a break, started the season off flying and looked tired around Christmas time, seems a few weeks rest has done him good, get him back starting for me, fantastic yesterday.

Berge will take time to adjust but , looking at his languid laid back style, the way he covers the ground effortlessly with his long stride, his gliding across the top of the ground movement, it could take the fans even longer.
Hes not an up and at'em tough tackling action man whose going to clatter the opposition in the tackle and that's the sort of player the fans love to see so it could take longer.

I suspect the wait will be worth it. Think Currie not Carlin -if he's half as good as one and as good as the other he'll not be doing bad

No it aint a true fact it's your opinion Twirls:fish:.:yes: Berge will obvs get better when he's settled in but he's showed touches of quality already in my view.Some fans also had a go at LUNDY when he first arrived nar they think he's terrific. It meks me laff how quick some fans start havin a go at new players then when they've settled in at the club and start doin well claim i told ya'll they'd be gr8.:LOL: Opinions eh,gud job we're all entitled to em.:yes: UTMPB
no bodys having a go its just stating the fact that hes been poor ,and taking of the red and white tinted glasses . hes been terrible,but that will change when hes been here a good few week,but for gods sakes hes been well below par

Berge will take time to adjust but , looking at his languid laid back style, the way he covers the ground effortlessly with his long stride, his gliding across the top of the ground movement, it could take the fans even longer.
Hes not an up and at'em tough tackling action man whose going to clatter the opposition in the tackle and that's the sort of player the fans love to see so it could take longer.

I suspect the wait will be worth it. Think Currie not Carlin -if he's half as good as one and as good as the other he'll not be doing bad
correct pal

no bodys having a go its just stating the fact that hes been poor ,and taking of the red and white tinted glasses . hes been terrible,but that will change when hes been here a good few week,but for gods sakes hes been well below par
Oh the owd Red&White tinted speks,:LOL: I was speakin more in general terms re; some fans havin a dig at new players. Berge's moved to a new country where the game's alot quicker than anywhere else in Europe and as i said obvs it'll tek him time t'settle. He started a bit sloppily but i thought he got better as the game wore on and in my view he showed some luvly touches but hey it wunt do for us all to agree all the time wud it.I've heard DE MOOSE was too fat,McBurnie's not gud enuff and is a £20million flop on forums and in't pubs in't first few weeks of the season nar some of those that were sayin them things are droolin over em both but like i usually say we're all entitled to our views,just meks mi smile at times. UTMPB

Oh the owd Red&White tinted speks,:LOL: I was speakin more in general terms re; some fans havin a dig at new players. Berge's moved to a new country where the game's alot quicker than anywhere else in Europe and as i said obvs it'll tek him time t'settle. He started a bit sloppily but i thought he got better as the game wore on and in my view he showed some luvly touches but hey it wunt do for us all to agree all the time wud it.I've heard DE MOOSE was too fat,McBurnie's not gud enuff and is a £20million flop on forums and in't pubs in't first few weeks of the season nar some of those that were sayin them things are droolin over em both but like i usually say we're all entitled to our views,just meks mi smile at times. UTMPB
moose was to unfit he still is but does scare defenders and is a constant threat, mcburnie wa terrible hes now one of first on team sheet for me . its just a honest view on players its not having a go at them. berge will get better and better and i cant wait for it cause he,ll be some player but his last two performances were:poop::poop::poop::wagging::wagging::wagging:

At the moment Berge is too slow of foot and thought...............but he carries the ball beautifully, distributes well and is great at holding off people.

Can't wait to see how he develops.

What has happened to Mo by the way??
We can only have so many midfielders on't Bench Germaine and Mo is a loanee,even tho he's dun well lately i'd sooner have our own on't bench.UTMPB

At the moment Berge is too slow of foot and thought...............but he carries the ball beautifully, distributes well and is great at holding off people.

Mo‘s probably the unluckiest player in our squad not to even get on the bench. He couldn't have done much more in recent games and I honestly expected to see him on the bench and Lunny back with the u23’s finding his feet. Lunny‘s response has been great though but accepting that I don’t get to see them in training, I think he was a lucky lad to get the nod over Mo. He’s been well off his game for a while IMO but it seems Chris and Alan have called it right again.

:acid::love::yes:

Lundstram has an excellent attitude.
He has already said in numerous media outlets that he's delighted with Sander arriving, and that the club is showing ambition to try to move onto better things.
He's looking forward to the battle for a starting place along with all our other midfielders.

All clubs have to try to improve, the players that accept that without throwing their toys out of the pram are the ones who will become better players

Widely reported on twitter and in Alan Biggs interview with Chris one player looks like leaving as his wage demands are too much for Chris and the club to agree to it’s believed to be lunny Chris says he doesn’t want to lose the player but is not prepared to break wage structure
im in full agreement,if it is him I can see him goin the same way as Duffy I know it’s his agent trying to get the best deal etc but if he really wants to stay the final decision is his,nobody is bigger than the club
well done to Chris for putting the power back with the club it may hold us back not pandering to agents whims but I’d rather it be like this tbh

As much as I've endlessly stood up for Lunny, and I think he is a good player for us, he had a great patch from August to Christmas and got a lot of attention for it. That on its own is not enough to make you a £100k a week player. Look at Flecky as the example. Doing it week in and week out, season after season. Thats how you become a top player, not because you got misclassified in a fantasy football game and came to everyones attention.

We do not know it is Lunny. People are merely speculating. Chris could still be referring to Duffy in order to get his message across to other agents and players.

However, whoever it is, CW is absolutely correct to stick to his ”master plan” which has served us so well over the last 4 years. And when you think where most of our players have come from, they should be so thrilled and grateful to be playing in the PL for such a great club under such a great manager.

We do not know it is Lunny. People are merely speculating. Chris could still be referring to Duffy in order to get his message across to other agents and players.

However, whoever it is, CW is absolutely correct to stick to his ”master plan” which has served us so well over the last 4 years. And when you think where most of our players have come from, they should be so thrilled and grateful to be playing in the PL for such a great club under such a great manager.
I didn’t say it was biggles I said believed to be !
I decided to put it on his thread as speculation links it with him and tbh he is the obvious choice as rumours were rife before the lockdown

I didn’t say it was biggles I said believed to be !
I decided to put it on his thread as speculation links it with him and tbh he is the obvious choice as rumours were rife before the lockdown

Trust me, Bully, I know exactly what you wrote, and indeed, it could well be Lunny.
Perhaps he has the same agent as Duffy, or it could just be a scouse thing.
Whoever it is, if he does sign, we may never know - if he doesn’t, we will - and we can all follow his possible decline into obscurity (a la Duffy) with interest.

As far as I know, Duffy never asked for ridiculous wages, he simply wanted a longer term deal which the club weren't prepared to offer due to his age. The situation with Lundstram is different, as we have offered him a long term deal, but clearly not enough money for him to accept. I also don't know what difference it makes if they have the same agent, as 99% of them are useless parasites on the game anyway.