LUNDSTRAM | Vital Football

LUNDSTRAM

ayamonte

Vital 1st Team Regular
My first thought now my head is settling is well done John Lundstram........must have been a very frustrating month for him and to come back and do that speaks volumes.

Berge will have to up his game IMHO - not quite ready for PL - some good signs but not yet on the pace.
Bring back JL!!

I thought he might have come on at half time as Berge seemed, understandably, to find it diffucult adjusting to the PL.

Lovely feet for the goal

What a finish by Lunny, superb pass to him, great 1st touch then superb twinkle toes feet to finish.....thats what i am calling him now...twinkle toes........gets better every time you watch it.........

I am sure he would have been extremely pe'd off to lose his place to Besic and then see Berge arrive............no better way of making his point than today.

Lunny has serious bouncebackability :bounce:

I am sure he would have been extremely pe'd off to lose his place to Besic and then see Berge arrive............no better way of making his point than today.

Lunny has serious bouncebackability :bounce:
All the blades have Aya........the porkies did have bouncing until it got killed..........wonder who by.........not even NASA has worked that out yet......bouncebackability though...like that...

That was a great finish. Watching from the half-way line, I didn’t realise how clever it was. Now seen the highlights, and any player in the world would have been proud of that control and finish. Great stuff Lunny!

That was a great finish. Watching from the half-way line, I didn’t realise how clever it was. Now seen the highlights, and any player in the world would have been proud of that control and finish. Great stuff Lunny!
It was truly a quality finish by my man Lundy mi owd pal,luvly pass from DE MOOOSE also.A gr8 win if not a gr8 performance but my word i thought the Norwich side of a couple of years ago were back at BDBL wi the time wastin/divin they were doin the cheatin gits.I thought Mcburnem up played well and Berge will be gr8 when he gets used to our style and the pace of the game in England,he showed one or two quality touches.UTMPB

I posted last week about how good Lunny's first touch is, he is a joy to watch at times, the goal was superb in technique and finish, but it's his first touch that i love to watch whenever the ball comes to him, especially a cross-field pass from Fleck who always seems to find him, he makes Fleck a better player for me.
I don't know where his position in the team will eventually be but he has to play (when his form is on point).

I posted last week about how good Lunny's first touch is, he is a joy to watch at times, the goal was superb in technique and finish, but it's his first touch that i love to watch whenever the ball comes to him, especially a cross-field pass from Fleck who always seems to find him, he makes Fleck a better player for me.
I don't know where his position in the team will eventually be but he has to play (when his form is on point).

You do have sympathy with players that aren't featuring regularly, but, at the end of the day the quality is improving, if the fringe lads improve too, then it's a win, win situation.....

I was delighted he scored the winner :clap: ,wondered why he waved away the first two congratulating players :hmmm:

£22m Berge im sure there is a player in there somewhere :yes:

Where is Mo :shrug:

Lunny was triiiiiiiiii mendous . Berge is shite reight disapointment but surely will get better when he settles down, look at lunny when he wa shite now look at him

Sander said after Palace that in the 60 minutes he ran more than we would normally in 90. He did look a bit blitzed by how fast we play and the speed of the game in general. He will settle in, theres enough quality on show, he just has to get used to playing at full tilt. He can learn a lot from my lad Lunny. £700k from Oxford.? What a buy he looks now compared to the £22m man...

So Twirls you condemn a man after 2x60 minute matches?
on the performances so far hes played shite fact,will he continue to be shite no i dont believe he will.i think he will be an asset but the fact is hes been shite is that not a true fact

Sander said after Palace that in the 60 minutes he ran more than we would normally in 90. He did look a bit blitzed by how fast we play and the speed of the game in general. He will settle in, theres enough quality on show, he just has to get used to playing at full tilt. He can learn a lot from my lad Lunny. £700k from Oxford.? What a buy he looks now compared to the £22m man...
100 percent correct

on the performances so far hes played shite fact,will he continue to be shite no i dont believe he will.i think he will be an asset but the fact is hes been shite is that not a true fact
No it aint a true fact it's your opinion Twirls:fish:.:yes: Berge will obvs get better when he's settled in but he's showed touches of quality already in my view.Some fans also had a go at LUNDY when he first arrived nar they think he's terrific. It meks me laff how quick some fans start havin a go at new players then when they've settled in at the club and start doin well claim i told ya'll they'd be gr8.:LOL: Opinions eh,gud job we're all entitled to em.:yes: UTMPB

No, he's been 'average' on the marks point of view. Worth £22m? Probably not, but who is? But at 21 he has a good few years to become a fixture in our team or as a good squad player. We are in a different market now and to progress we need to
spend more on each player carefully selected and agredd by CW.