Liverpool v Manchester City Premier league:- October 7, 2018, KO- 4:30pm (UK Time) Preview and MDT | Page 6 | Vital Football

Liverpool v Manchester City Premier league:- October 7, 2018, KO- 4:30pm (UK Time) Preview and MDT

Two immensely talented sides stuttering 60%-40% in Liverpool's disjointed favour. The referee has been abysmal. After Klippity's obligatory dogs chasing sticks opening 15 minutes we have seen City work hard at getting a foot-hold in the game and we've done it to the chagrin of the home support and the people's champions media machine...However. We are the fresher side and I'd suggest we have gone easy on them, maybe looking to exploit "Napoli legs" in the second period. There was an element of make sure about City in the last 10 minutes and following some harrowing experiences here of late we will be much the happier side with parity at the break. I want to see us move it quicker in the second half and for our fulls Walker and Mendy to let the handbrakes off. Laporte our star man so far. Could go either way and probably will.

Atkinson at it again. Making a point about taking a throw from the right place.

Officials are rarely this anal about the issue. I await the same rules being applied to Liverpool takers now throw ins

Thank God. Henderson can still walk. A surprise after the amount of pain he was in.

Still. Job done. Opponent booked