Liverpool v Aston Villa Match Thread Sunday 5th July KO 16:30 | Page 2 | Vital Football

Liverpool v Aston Villa Match Thread Sunday 5th July KO 16:30

Only just seen that result. Jesus christ the wrath Klopp will have them unleash upon us is going to be something.

Only just seen that result. Jesus christ the wrath Klopp will have them unleash upon us is going to be something.
200w.webp

Sod's Law says it will now become our best performance of the entire decade and they'll still stick 4 past us lol

Surely Klopp will rest a couple on Sunday after that result?? He can’t keep playing the same side every week, especially after a heavy defeat like that.

I predict a 2-2 draw with us leading for the majority of the game and more last minute heartbreak with a last minute equaliser.

I think we (the fans) fear other sides too much. Sheffield were going to thrash us, Newcastle were going to roll over us, now Liverpool are going to destroy us. It's them who are unsettled, not us.

I think we (the fans) fear other sides too much. Sheffield were going to thrash us, Newcastle were going to roll over us, now Liverpool are going to destroy us. It's them who are unsettled, not us.

To be honest Liverpool and Man City are another level the rest are beatable with the right attitude and a bit of Luck.

Yeah we’ve been gash all season but suddenly we’re going to get something against Liverpool :lol:

Hope we do, but...

So another 90 minutes of turgid aimless football ahead of us. Will we get a corner? Will we have a shot on target? Drinkwater in ahead of McGinn, Reina given a starting spot in a nod to the mighty Liverpool. 2 strikers with little idea of what to do. Mings coasting at the back. El Ghazi and Elmohamady ready to come off the bench and make zero impact. And our deluded manager thinks we have a chance. Oh I wonder if the £80m Grealish will show up or even stay on his feet. So the positives going into this? Ermmmm