Lincoln City Women | Page 2 | Vital Football

Lincoln City Women

I think it said 40

Thanks, interesting. Based on attending a couple of away games last season (and also odd games before the Notts County "takeover") my impression is that attendances are mainly family/friends, and 40 doesn't really leave any flexibility for bigger games eg today and/or with a good cup draw. Presumably covid is causing a restriction, but its a pity if they can't maximise potential interest

Lost 2.3 but sounds like very unlucky not to have got something from it .

Development team beat Bedworth 8.0

Well done and into the next round. Im guessing they will be stopped atfter thursday from playing ?

Drawn at home in the next round (First Round proper) against Solihull Moors. Solihull are in the same league and sit on equal points with the Imps, so a competitive game in store. Date still to be decided

Drawn at home in the next round (First Round proper) against Solihull Moors. Solihull are in the same league and sit on equal points with the Imps, so a competitive game in store. Date still to be decided

Guess they could aim for first Sat in December when lockdown will have ended - or will it? No one has a clue.

Back playing today f a cup behind closed doors v solihull moors

Thanks. Have had a look at their fixtures and see they're going to play away against Burton next Sunday, rearranged from 6th Dec. Burton play at Rocester, about 20 mins down road for me and I had orig planned to go. I see that crowds are being allowed again at that level - tho not sure if its a plan or agreed. So will have to keep my eye on it

League above I believe and put them out last year if memory serves

Yes they did. I went to that game, and it certainly wasn't all one way. I think Lincoln have strengthened this season, so could be closer (tho don't know if Brom are stronger too!)