Life After Harry! | Page 8 | Vital Football

Life After Harry!

It's how he is going about though. I'm losing a bit of respect for him. All he had to do was wait until the end of the season and go and see Levy. If Levy is unreasonable then so be it, take matters into your own hand. But I find this shitshow really grating.

He is liklely being coached by his agent to facilitate the move.....

I get the impression that Kane is set on City, his De Bruyne comments seem to emphasise that. Levy would probably be more likely to let him go to City than any other PL Club, he'll know we'll never rival them. I wouldn't be surprised if Ake comes to Spurs in part ( a pretty small part) exchange.

I get the impression that Kane is set on City, his De Bruyne comments seem to emphasise that. Levy would probably be more likely to let him go to City than any other PL Club, he'll know we'll never rival them. I wouldn't be surprised if Ake comes to Spurs in part ( a pretty small part) exchange.
I'm sure that's right and City will probably use that in their negotiations over the fee. But I suspect United will be willing to pay more for him. More than any other club they seem willing to pay over the odds for a player. If such a scenario plays out it will be interesting because Levy will want to sell to the club willing to pay the most but Kane will want to go to the club where he is most likely to win medals.

It's how he is going about though. I'm losing a bit of respect for him. All he had to do was wait until the end of the season and go and see Levy. If Levy is unreasonable then so be it, take matters into your own hand. But I find this shitshow really grating.
Does he care much at this point though? He's lived the last 18 months, we've sat back & watched it unfold. I can't say i'm that surprised he's taken matters into his own hands, i'd likely do the same.

Somehow I believe this grief with HK, plus the other "want outs", has Moaninio written all over it, its his final dig as a "double agent" to destroy Spurs.

To be honest if in was Levy reading all of Kane's comments in the media recently it would push me to be less reasonable and sympathetic to his wishes. The main reason why I thought there was a deal to be done here was that Levy & Kane had a quiet but good relationship. Kane actions via the media suggest nothing of the sort.

To be honest if in was Levy reading all of Kane's comments in the media recently it would push me to be less reasonable and sympathetic to his wishes. The main reason why I thought there was a deal to be done here was that Levy & Kane had a quiet but good relationship. Kane actions via the media suggest nothing of the sort.

Completely agree. I wonder if Bale is giving him tips.

A while back he said as long as Spurs match his ambitions he is happy to stay. He has had chances at CL final, PL top spot, League Cup final and FA Cup semi final. He has worked under Jose which he said was good for him.He rose to the heights under Poch. So it's not like his ambitions have not been within reach. Does he want the ambitions handed on a plate like Walker at City ? If you can't fight to success, buy it instead. ?

Kyle Walker to me is like a vintage wine. He never gave anything less than 100% in any game I've watched for Spurs, City or England. He was treated awfully by Southgate after playing out of position in the WC and still fought his way back to be first choice recently. Most consistent RB in the Prem for 5 years in my opinion and never been afforded a luxury role like some of the other RB's.

Kane could learn a lot from Walker. His kind of character is what we should be looking for in our next team. His semi final performance against City was as good as I've seen him. Spurs have never replaced him.

Kyle Walker to me is like a vintage wine. He never gave anything less than 100% in any game I've watched for Spurs, City or England. He was treated awfully by Southgate after playing out of position in the WC and still fought his way back to be first choice recently. Most consistent RB in the Prem for 5 years in my opinion and never been afforded a luxury role like some of the other RB's.

Kane could learn a lot from Walker. His kind of character is what we should be looking for in our next team. His semi final performance against City was as good as I've seen him. Spurs have never replaced him.

Walker drove me nuts with his brain farts here.

Pep has certainly helped improve his game. Less mistakes and is better with his crossing.

As I write this, Trips is just about to win La Liga with Athletico.

He just turned into a little prima donna with Spurs like everyone else. Seems Simeone has knocked that out of him and turned him back into the honest footballer from Bury.
Well done Tripps. Seems to have turned himself around.

Why couldn't our coaches have helped him do that with us? Seems to be a common theme at the club at present.

As I write this, Trips is just about to win La Liga with Athletico.

He just turned into a little prima donna with Spurs like everyone else. Seems Simeone has knocked that out of him and turned him back into the honest footballer from Bury.

Real managers do that. Pep will do the same with ego all about me Kane.

What tricks and flicks? How many have we seen in the last month? I'm wondering whether we're seeing an evolution in Dele. One of my reasons why I'm curious to give it one more season and find out what happens next.

So Poch I get. He knew about Dele's injuries and was managing him carefully. It might have appeared like he wasn't being selected, but burnout and soft tissue injuries was on Poch. He had no choice.

For me, Southgate doesn't count. The guy is mostly clueless. I remember being in Moscow and seeing Maguire constantly pulling Young in alongside him in a WC semi-final so he could be free. We would have Walker as a makeshift 3rd centre half making sure Trips got forward at every opportunity and Maguire cheating. What I saw in the stadium was an immense performance by Dele. Spent the entire game doing 2 mens jobs and completely sacrificed his own game. Never mentioned in the press narrative after Modric et al took us apart.

As for the toxic one, I don't think Dele's non-selection had anything to do with football. Dele has proved in a few game what he could have contributed with better management from Jose. To me, that's the Dele I'm looking for but without the ineptitude of a manager helping him fail like Southgate and Jose.

Always great chatting.....I guess we'll find out on Dele if he stays.

I don't understand how you give someone so many chances when others do not get the same. Dele has had many chances and all to often he had chosen to do the flash thing rather than the simple thing. Yes he can produce a moment of class but it's far to many times he is just a passenger .
I think though we will have to disagree because I think he is overrated and you do not