Lets Make Vital Great Again- Amnesty | Page 3 | Vital Football

Lets Make Vital Great Again- Amnesty

Ive just tried it on my phone and there are loads of ads. I downloaded Adblock, used that browser and all issues and ads disappeared.

I have S9+

Same as me. We can be phone buddies, and nod at each other, like when VW Beetle owners used to flash each other in the bad old days. Calm down Apollyon ffs.
Just read that again. It’s like a clip from Family Guy. I’m a comedy genius, even better than Marco.

Cant believe this dire thread has got to 3 pages

If you didn't know Apollyon will do anything for his masters at Vital, you do now

Shocking...just shocking

Google Chrome is the better browser when using PC/Laptop - I have no problem at all with ads.

I've also had no issues accessing site/posts using Iphones.

I think I read somewhere that the adverts are linked to your browsing history; I am currently being inundated with ads for Russian Brides on line and Dr Chartham's penis enlargement equipment.

It gets pretty fucking tiresome after a while; I cant wait to get my Lap Top back from the repair man so that Apollyon can have this heap back.

I think I read somewhere that the adverts are linked to your browsing history; I am currently being inundated with ads for Russian Brides on line and Dr Chartham's penis enlargement equipment.

It gets pretty fucking tiresome after a while; I cant wait to get my Lap Top back from the repair man so that Apollyon can have this heap back.

:yes:

Expensive watches, cars, gyms, hotels etc.... (& knee supports)

I had to double checked I hadn't logged in as CP!

`talking about better communication...

And, with our histrionics, (is that a word?)

with this crazy Leeds game, where at points during the game against a top of the table side, one might well have had feelings like I did where a single goal at any moment could have meant our manager being sacked or him staying and everything was rosy. To me it really highlighted how ridiculous a situation that is and how can not possibly affect the players if it can affect me 2000 miles away?

If you an owner at the club and genuinely have your finger on the pulse, then you cannot have missed these vibes going around. If we are to take the owners as serious as everything else they have done so far,, then they need to take these issues seriously too. They need to make clear statements in support of the manager and not stay silent. Staying silent is a cop out and a cop out means there is a chance of spontaneous ill thought out decisions as may well have happened this week after wed taken points away at 3 of our challenging rivals. #marianakismanup ?

JP & co from Vital are looking into this matter.

Please add any site related problems you have, ideally descriptions of the problem, device used, browser etc on this thread.

The more detail, then hopefully, the more chance of this being an issue that can be resolved.

Cheers

OKD
I would still like previous /next thread buttons to return like the ones we used to have when the forum was great.
Did someone complain about them? Bring them back ffs.

I would still like previous /next thread buttons to return like the ones we used to have when the forum was great.
Did someone complain about them? Bring them back ffs.
Also is just good business. With those buttons I used to see every page - I.e. Maximising ad views.

Now I just click on the ones with the highest chance of humorous clique banter.

Couldnt help but notice that Apollyon is back on COYR posting under his Supa Billy Davies account, driving all of the inmates mad with his constant fawning over Billy Davies.

Not only is it incredibly poor taste but a clear breach of the amnesty