Lets Make Vital Great Again- Amnesty | Vital Football

Lets Make Vital Great Again- Amnesty

Apollyon

Vital Football Legend
Capitalised

2019 lads, we need unity for the next 5 months, not agreement, unity.

I am not going to deride other forums, but I am asking for lurkers and ex-posters to show support for the Reds @VitalForest

Kev would have loved this season, a season where we play good football, look very organised on and off the pitch, and actually have an opportunity to turn the corner.

Can we all do the same?

Lets stop the inter-forum wars, lets forget about personal issues, lets get on with supporting our club and show some positivity on the forum, that for the last 10 years has been the mouthpiece for everything Forest

COYRs

Capitalised

2019 lads, we need unity for the next 5 months, not agreement, unity.

I am not going to deride other forums, but I am asking for lurkers and ex-posters to show support for the Reds @VitalForest

Kev would have loved this season, a season where we play good football, look very organised on and off the pitch, and actually have an opportunity to turn the corner.

Can we all do the same?

Lets stop the inter-forum wars, lets forget about personal issues, lets get on with supporting our club and show some positivity on the forum, that for the last 10 years has been the mouthpiece for everything Forest

COYRs

Seems genuine.... well I hope so anyway.... clearly, I'd be very happy if we could at least try to actually 'support' Forest (& Vital) together!

I hope that this thread is the real deal. I am not convinced just yet...

Time will tell.

Happy New Year to you all.

Happy New Year to you too....

As I've repeatedly said (for years) - there is plenty of room for Forest Forums and absolutely no need to criticise others for exercising their choice over which they prefer to use.

We are all supposed to be Forest fans & in the main, adults, so perhaps some need to be more thick skinned and others less antagonistic & childish!

That's not a dig at anyone....

Peace & good will to all men, women, kids & Forest fans everywhere!

COYR!

As I've repeatedly said (for years) - there is plenty of room for Forest Forums and absolutely no need to criticise others for exercising their choice over which they prefer to use.

We are all supposed to be Forest fans & in the main, adults, so perhaps some need to be more thick skinned and others less antagonistic & childish!

COYR!

"That's not a dig at anyone......"

Well lets hope the "sources close to the club" do not take offence to being labelled as thin skinned, antagonistic and childish or you will soon be in receipt of the small brown envelope from m'learned friend

COYR!

Great post OKD and I couldn't agree more.

I am willing.