Lets Make Vital Great Again- Amnesty | Page 2 | Vital Football

Lets Make Vital Great Again- Amnesty

The invasive adds on here have affected the readability of this forum. I know people have to make a living and all that but does there need to be so many? It shows no respect for the users when you click on the site and are instantly diverted to an advertiser's site.

I made a similar complaint - apparently the Fear chap who runs the show simply cannot function without having more than one Bentley

"That's not a dig at anyone......"

Well lets hope the "sources close to the club" do not take offence to being labelled as thin skinned, antagonistic and childish or you will soon be in receipt of the small brown envelope from m'learned friend

I won't accept bribes from anyone... as well you know!

The invasive adds on here have affected the readability of this forum. I know people have to make a living and all that but does there need to be so many? It shows no respect for the users when you click on the site and are instantly diverted to an advertiser's site.

I have emailed the powers that be!

it does make the phone version in particular difficult- it's the ones that actually stop you reading by popping up over the text that piss me off the most- do the advertisers realise that some people like me boycott their products when they intrude.

moan over.

would be nice to see some old faces come back but otherwise have always thought vital was great.

JP & co from Vital are looking into this matter.

Please add any site related problems you have, ideally descriptions of the problem, device used, browser etc on this thread.

The more detail, then hopefully, the more chance of this being an issue that can be resolved.

Cheers

OKD

Its absolutely genuine. I am a firm believer that positivity influences outcomes and we all want the same outcome, so lets be positive.

Please add any site related problems you have, ideally descriptions of the problem, device used, browser etc on this thread.

The more detail, then hopefully, the more chance of this being an issue that can be resolved.

Cheers

OKD

Thanks for running with this OKD but with all due respect, why should it be up to us, the customers, to report to them that they've overdone the adverts on their site? Do they not see it themselves?

Thanks for running with this OKD but with all due respect, why should it be up to us, the customers, to report to them that they've overdone the adverts on their site? Do they not see it themselves?

There is a Vital site for every club - if there is a problem, then let us/them know & they will try to resolve it - clearly, they can't know the problems every user faces!

There is a fine line, because the ads are the sole reason these sites exist - it is a business for them.

I've used android phones, Sony Xperia and Google Pixel. Both suffer from ads sitting on top of thread links on the homepage, and user posts inside the threads. Its a pain in the arse! I really don't like the "advert to look like a post" advertising method. The clickbait links at the bottom of the page and the adverts all over either side are enough, surely.

it does make the phone version in particular difficult- it's the ones that actually stop you reading by popping up over the text that piss me off the most- do the advertisers realise that some people like me boycott their products when they intrude.

moan over.

would be nice to see some old faces come back but otherwise have always thought vital was great.
+1 (for Apollyon)I use an iPad (for OKD and the powers that be)

Its absolutely genuine. I am a firm believer that positivity influences outcomes and we all want the same outcome, so lets be positive.

So of us have argued thus. Said it b4 but the 20 years of misery mean we might have forgot what unity looks like.

Think holding our nerve with AK is well worth the gamble. Rowett, ****, Bruce, wrong for the players we have. Jok, untried.

Very much looking forward to the 2nd half of the season