Leicester v Aston Villa - 7.15 pm Sunday 18th October | Page 4 | Vital Football

Leicester v Aston Villa - 7.15 pm Sunday 18th October

Must admit I don't mind paying to watch football live at Villa park but I don't feel inclined to pay for this stuff on top of the Sky subscription.
I like to go to games and make my own mind up what I'm seeing not have Jamie fecking Carragher telling me.
I have to put up with it for now.

In previous seasons ppv has cost no more than £8 a game, so they are just taking advantage of the situation.

Must admit I don't mind paying to watch football live at Villa park but I don't feel inclined to pay for this stuff on top of the Sky subscription.
I like to go to games and make my own mind up what I'm seeing not have Jamie fecking Carragher telling me.
I have to put up with it for now.

Have you never thought of muting the sound 57, it works wonders.

They’ll be sorry they haven’t picked us. Of course, if they prefer seeing the goals fly in against the Sky favourites, good luck to them. After all, we’re only a little club with no following. Not like Liverpool, Man, City and Man. United.

Peacock.tv $4.99 a month smart dns or a vpn $5.00 a month Im dammed if I’m going to pay £ 100 a month for virgin and £ 15.00 a game on top fuck you premier league. If you want some other legal options at a fraction of the of the cost feel free to message me

I use that over here its rock-solid but Don Hutchison is the only pundit I can live with. Robbie Earle is basically their Roy Keane he comes out with some awful shite.

When the current deals expire in the UK I expect the EPL will go fully independent and launch their own streaming service. Now will they price gouge? Possibly, however they only need to monetize like half their viewership around the world for $10/month to get the same deal they have now. I must find the study.

I use that over here its rock-solid but Don Hutchison is the only pundit I can live with. Robbie Earle is basically their Roy Keane he comes out with some awful shite.

When the current deals expire in the UK I expect the EPL will go fully independent and launch their own streaming service. Now will they price gouge? Possibly, however they only need to monetize like half their viewership around the world for $10/month to get the same deal they have now. I must find the study.
I have sky bt sports and and peacock tv I would honestly prefer to listen to Rebecca Lowe, Robbie Earle and Robbie Mustoe than the shit the sky and bt so called experts not to mention the biased commentry from then Man U and Liverpool fan boys

Don't have or want a Sky Sports, or anybody else, subscription. I'm happy to pay £15 to watch individual matches. For our great club, cheap at the price.

Don't have or want a Sky Sports, or anybody else, subscription. I'm happy to pay £15 to watch individual matches. For our great club, cheap at the price.

But you can't. You'll need Sky (or maybe Now TV?) and BT Sport to get to their Box Offices (I think).

I can't wait for this game! Are we still 2nd I haven't checked lately :ROFLMAO:

I'm not sure how Leicester will respond after their 3-0 loss to West Ham at home, Knowing we're coming there and we are off the back of an amazing win.

They've got some great players and will want to bounce back, you don't want two losses at home back to back.

Maybe this game has a draw written all over it, both teams probably happy with a point after our performance and their shocker, 2-2 ??

Although with Martinez in goal, our lads buzzing I want to dream of the win, 2-1 or something.

I can't make a prediction yet, I'll wait until International duty is finished and see if all our players come out unscathed.

If we win this game, I wonder if the TV will start to take us a bit more seriously, no longer talking about the other team's inadequacies and starting to talk about our abilities, strengths etc. I remember when we were top of the league with JG just how long it was before Football Focus did a feature.

If we win this game, I wonder if the TV will start to take us a bit more seriously, no longer talking about the other team's inadequacies and starting to talk about our abilities, strengths etc. I remember when we were top of the league with JG just how long it was before Football Focus did a feature.

Just watched Sky show where they are predicting where we finish in the table. It's like 15th blah blah blah. Now Burnley - yep probably 10th.

I know Liverpool may be a kind of flash in the pan but it might not be. I think most people have totally written it off. Heaven forbid that JG, RB, SJM and the rest are actually good.

More fool them....

I can't wait for this game! Are we still 2nd I haven't checked lately :ROFLMAO:

I'm not sure how Leicester will respond after their 3-0 loss to West Ham at home, Knowing we're coming there and we are off the back of an amazing win.

They've got some great players and will want to bounce back, you don't want two losses at home back to back.

Maybe this game has a draw written all over it, both teams probably happy with a point after our performance and their shocker, 2-2 ??

Although with Martinez in goal, our lads buzzing I want to dream of the win, 2-1 or something.

I can't make a prediction yet, I'll wait until International duty is finished and see if all our players come out unscathed.

I've decided to only predict the games just before the off. Especially this time when I need the buzz to wear off the Liverpool game. But I WILL be predicting the win.
:utv::utv::utv::utv:

Just watched Sky show where they are predicting where we finish in the table. It's like 15th blah blah blah. Now Burnley - yep probably 10th.

I know Liverpool may be a kind of flash in the pan but it might not be. I think most people have totally written it off. Heaven forbid that JG, RB, SJM and the rest are actually good.

More fool them....
You can get 50:1 from sky for Villa to finish top 4. Most are offering 20-30:1. We’re 11th favourite. Manure are 2:1 :lol:

I have gone a little negative on this one 3-1 to Leicester.

Vardy seems to be a jinx for us.

I do really hope we can destroy them though, like we did Liverpool.

More fool them....
The longer we fly beneath the radar the happier I will be