Leicester v Aston Villa - 7.15 pm Sunday 18th October | Page 38 | Vital Football

Leicester v Aston Villa - 7.15 pm Sunday 18th October

Grealish is a nasty person :ROFLMAO:
The thing is that some of the “fouls” these days are powder puff stuff. Just look at some of the penalties awarded. Jack got hacked on numerous occasions and on others he put his body in the way, drawing the foul. Not everything was given tonight though. As much as I hate some of the theatrics, it is unfortunately a big part of the modern game - Jack is just better at drawing fouls than most, but every player attempts to do the same.

The PL money guys won't want us anywhere near their top Six so don't expect much love from the media but trust me, every manager in the PL will be racking their brains on how to beat us because we look really, really good.

Rodgers is a great manager but all he could come up with was to kick Jack.

Nuff said ...
Well I thought they just kicked any Villa player they could, they were just disgusting.

Great result! Well done Villa boys. A great strike to win the game, another clean sheet and a group of players who are on the same wavelength. It's great to see.
Don't normally watch motd, but did tonight.
Richards a pundit...really?
He was useless for Villa and he looks out of his depth on tv. As for Murphy I'm sure I could see him chewing on a lemon when he was talking about the Villa. I think I'll go back to avoiding motd.
Hmmm ... I am just about to watch MOTD2 [always worry before hand who the pundits will be]. So it was the eloquent Micah Richards and that Danny [Villa are not a big club] Murphy ...... OMG. Well I don't expect Murphy will have much good to say about Villa seeing we've just put 10 past his beloveds. Anyway stuff them, I will sit back, pressure off and wallow in the glory of even the edited highlights having so enjoyed the game earlier. What a transformation. I just loved the way we closed the game out after the goal.

Wow feels crazy to actually be genuinely excited by the villa again, couldn’t have imagined that a few years ago. Yes I know only 4 games in but we just look like a completely transformed football club if we can keep it going would be great to qualify for Europe and if some of the ‘top teams’ have bad years then who knows what could happen??
Now you actually understand ASTON VILLA we're back we do it all the time

Another sour Leicester fan on five live calling Jack a cheat and saying Maddison is a better person because he has observed the lockdown unlike Jack who is a cheat on the pitch and in life.
Jealous or what.
They are the sort that you would love to bump into at closingtime

i said this after the liverpool game and someone said i was talking crap, but like you im even more convinced now.... its not going too badly at the moment
Leave it out will ya I just didn't agree with ya FFS get over it

Hmmm ... I am just about to watch MOTD2 [always worry before hand who the pundits will be]. So it was the eloquent Micah Richards and that Danny [Villa are not a big club] Murphy ...... OMG. Well I don't expect Murphy will have much good to say about Villa seeing we've just put 10 past his beloveds. Anyway stuff them, I will sit back, pressure off and wallow in the glory of even the edited highlights having so enjoyed the game earlier. What a transformation. I just loved the way we closed the game out after the goal.

Some of these legacy outlets are going to die off. Anyone who might actually tell you something useful about a match is still in the game. Anybody else who can tell you something useful isn't an ex-professional and nobody wants to give them show time. What ex-professional that is exclusively a pundit says anything relevant anymore? They get the odd spot-on sound byte every now and then but a broken clock is right twice a day.

Patrice Evra the other week was a total disgrace, how much do you all pay for sky now? The gall of Robbie Earle on NBC a couple weeks ago tell me it was disrespectful of Maupay to chip De Gea with his Peno and do a crying celebration. Fuck off Robbie but what do I expect for $5 a month.