Leicester v Aston Villa - 7.15 pm Sunday 18th October | Page 39 | Vital Football

Leicester v Aston Villa - 7.15 pm Sunday 18th October

Apparently, it's all down to Craig Shakespeare then? So whilst he was helping Watford get relegated, who inspired Villa's lockdown wins?

I don’t read the posts like that, I think what some are saying is that it looks like Shakespeare is making a difference.

It could just be a coincidence but....

Apparently, it's all down to Craig Shakespeare then? So whilst he was helping Watford get relegated, who inspired Villa's lockdown wins?

That’s just silly.

You have to give Dean credit for the post lockdown performances, he’d obviously used lockdown to reflect on things and changed things after the restart.

In the same way you have to also credit Shakespeare with coming in and making the team look far more cohesive as a unit.

Add some better players and all of a sudden everything has clicked in a way that it rarely has previously.

Lets all just enjoy the ride!

"Villa’s fixtures up until Boxing Day: Leeds (H), Southampton (H), Arsenal (A), Brighton (H), West Ham (A), Newcastle (H), Wolves (A), Burnley (H), West Brom (A), Palace (H). You’d back them to win seven or eight of those on current form."

From the Guardian
We need to cos our last 8 games are difficult...28pts from safety 👏🏻👏🏻

While Dean Smith deserves praise, it’s hard to argue that our football is on a different level this season, I admit we did well at the end of last season under Dean but a lot of teams were already on holiday.....and I also remember our excitement when Shakespeare joined, so he must’ve had some impact surely.