League 2 Signings | Page 15 | Vital Football

League 2 Signings

Where is their money coming from, I guess they have a wealthy owner as it’s not like they get large crowds?

New owners are some US based crypto/NFT geeks, no one has any idea if they have any actual money or not. And apart from one signing (Telford) none of the others really stand out

New owners are some US based crypto/NFT geeks, no one has any idea if they have any actual money or not. And apart from one signing (Telford) none of the others really stand out
I wonder if that’s the same potential American investors who Scally was talking to?

I wonder if that’s the same potential American investors who Scally was talking to?

No idea on that one, possibly, but they were interested in Bradford and had talks with them about a takeover before moving on to Crawley.

I would assume that there has been doggy deals on offer to Scally he could have long since taken.Not saying the Crawley deal is doggy ,only it could be.
I have never been singing Scally's name one way or the other .But it is easy to see that trouble is easy to find if you are happy to take the money and run.

I would assume that there has been doggy deals on offer to Scally he could have long since taken.Not saying the Crawley deal is doggy ,only it could be.
I have never been singing Scally's name one way or the other .But it is easy to see that trouble is easy to find if you are happy to take the money and run.

It’ll be ruff luck for Crawley supporters if it ends in failure.

Maybe SOB should stop hounding PS and be a bit more grateful,

One Lee is enough thanks
Olly Lee, despite having supposedly impressed in preseason, was as anonymous as ever on Saturday!
Hoping for more from him this season, he tends to play better when he needs to earn a new deal and I assume this is the final year of his contract.

If there's ever an ownership situation to go south, it's got to be this one. They were quoted in the press when they first acquired the club they (paraphrasing) they didn't have a clue what they were doing. Lovely.

There was a vote recently for NFT holders to have input into a decision they had to make (it could be which position to sign a player for, I can't remember).

Could you imagine that for us?

Fred would be out like the Tory whip getting us to agree to spunking everything on someone who may/ may not be able to score 25 a season. Carnage.

If there's ever an ownership situation to go south, it's got to be this one. They were quoted in the press when they first acquired the club they (paraphrasing) they didn't have a clue what they were doing. Lovely.

There was a vote recently for NFT holders to have input into a decision they had to make (it could be which position to sign a player for, I can't remember).

Could you imagine that for us?

Fred would be out like the Tory whip getting us to agree to spunking everything on someone who may/ may not be able to score 25 a season. Carnage.

Yeah there was a vote, I think season ticket holders along with the NFT people could join in, they decided on a midfielder so the club brought in a left wing back…

Did you see the clip they put out before playing Carlisle last weekend? They had to take it down a few hours later after complaints from their own fans.

American investor group buys a 20% stake in Plymouth for £4million. Investors are out there if you are A/ Happy with the Due Diligence and B/ Happy to give up some level of control.

Fully living up to their nickname, creepy. I feel sorry for the fans, for their shame and humiliation currently and for all that is to follow.