Kevin MacDonald | Page 3 | Vital Football

Kevin MacDonald

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully he won't be Mr Teflon this time and it will be the last time we see him at the club.

It has shocked me for years he's been allowed to carry on, especially when his cohorts were finally pushed out.

Well he seems to have been shuffled off as soon as the Farrely allegations came about. I can't see him being at the club once this investigation is concluded. The new regime aren't mugs and surely know the bad publicity that allowing him to continue would bring.

Well he seems to have been shuffled off as soon as the Farrely allegations came about. I can't see him being at the club once this investigation is concluded. The new regime aren't mugs and surely know the bad publicity that allowing him to continue would bring.
To be fair to MacDonald, Farrely can hardly complain about his career being a failure... I mean, him and his brother made some good movies. 'Something About Mary' is a classic!
:shrug::throw:

Show me a bully and I'll show you a ****.

A few in my time have tried it on with me and I either verbally or when I was younger physically destroyed them.

If it's not dealt with at once it just escalates and people suffer.

It's a feature of some people and the way it affects others lives is something I detest.

Show me a bully and I'll show you a ****.

A few in my time have tried it on with me and I either verbally or when I was younger physically destroyed them.

If it's not dealt with at once it just escalates and people suffer.

It's a feature of some people and the way it affects others lives is something I detest.
Agree one hundred percent TH, a smack in the mouth is the only thing they understand, and you only have to do it once and they fuck off and find some other poor sod to try it on with.

If it's not nipped in the bud immediately then it can turn into something very toxic and makes the victim's life miserable. KMac is a dinosaur who has probably ruined many promising careers due to shattering the players' confidence and spirit.

Would love to know who that was.

And yes, I for one care!!

Good to hear, think you’ll know the offender Mr Fear, senior comms at BMH, big favourite of Wyness as they share a home nation. Pretty poor what I read on the topic from an ex staff member - had to quit over it.

That's the problem, a smack in the mouth to a bully indeed might shut them up in theory, but it also gets the person who does it a court appearance and the sack.

And those who want to say things often don't for fear of losing their job and not being able to get another job in that industry (circling of wagons around 'trouble makers' )

Plus there's the fact that the person doing the alleged bullying in this case is the boss of these young lads, someone who can effectively decide if they are going to have a future at the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.