Kappa Innit | Page 19 | Vital Football

Kappa Innit

It's claret and blue - good. With a nasty big corporate logo - bad but inevitable. It's pricey - but no-one is forced to buy it, so don't buy one would be my advice. Can't get too worked up about it either way.

It's claret and blue - good. With a nasty big corporate logo - bad but inevitable. It's pricey - but no-one is forced to buy it, so don't buy one would be my advice. Can't get too worked up about it either way.

Yup, I only actually recoiled at the size of the sponsor but if that helps us get a 15 goal striker for next season and move into midtable...so be it.

Pretty standard now those sizes for sponsors. Nice we've got something a bit different sponsorship wise, I know a hell of a lot of hard work went into getting a non betting one.

Couldn't believe it years ago when I found out she was a Villa fan, as if she couldn't be any more perfect!

I prefer the ladies team modelling it rather than the chavs last year, but why not both the ladies and men's teams? Oh I forgot, none of this stupid movement is actually about equality.

That’s my point, why not everyone? And a few from the youth teams?

I mean like 99% of football stuff is pictures of men. Do we have to cry on every occasion it's not? Women have existed since at least the 1990s are now more than half the population.

It’s the fact that a group of male directors and a marketing team have had this debate in a meeting room behind closed doors, as a PR risk exercise that makes me laugh. My company does exactly the same, I can almost here the Conversations they’ve had.

Use players from both games, and from several age groups is my point, nothing against women modelling it. I just find it all a bit cringeworthy. Next season it’ll be an LGBTQ person to tick that box I guess.

For the photoshoot I would have had her and Emma Willis having a pillow fight in their knickers. With the kit on obviously.

Pillow fight with page 3 girl Danielle, 23 from Croydon who thinks “Aston Villa’s new kit is amazing and will most definitely mean they win the league this year beating everyone in their path and leaving the fans wanting more next year”

Yup, stop the tokenism....split it by % interest and even then, we have female fans and we have female designed shirts - show them how they fit! Get kids involved so kids know how they fit and look etc etc etc.

Don't just shoe horn a random in to tick a quota.

It’s the fact that a group of male directors and a marketing team have had this debate in a meeting room behind closed doors, as a PR risk exercise that makes me laugh. My company does exactly the same, I can almost here the Conversations they’ve had.

Use players from both games, and from several age groups is my point, nothing against women modelling it. I just find it all a bit cringeworthy. Next season it’ll be an LGBTQ person to tick that box I guess.
How would you spot a gay person? You expecting a guy with a handlebar tache and a leather hat?

Yup, stop the tokenism....split it by % interest and even then, we have female fans and we have female designed shirts - show them how they fit! Get kids involved so kids know how they fit and look etc etc etc.

Don't just shoe horn a random in to tick a quota.
A random? It's a "woman". I'll be honest: I have a vested interest here as half of my parents are women.

Noticed there’s no tacky sleeve sponsor on this one, is that because we don’t have one or has it been binned off? Looks much better anyway, not least because it was another tacky asian gambling sponsor.