Kappa Innit | Page 17 | Vital Football

Kappa Innit

Looks alright, it’s claret with blue sleeves. Problem is it’s made by Kappa but as I don’t buy the stuff anymore and haven’t for years because I’m cool :grinning: so it doesn’t bother me overly.

The one thing that stands out to me on social media - and it shouldn’t but it’s the PC bollocks world we live in - they’ve had to release it with one of the women players. Nothing against that at all, just this positive discrimination stuff bollocks. Have a photo shoot with players from both teams. As a revenue stream, the boys will buy it when they see jack modelling it not a random women’s player. Getting ridiculous this box ticking

Looks alright, it’s claret with blue sleeves. Problem is it’s made by Kappa but as I don’t buy the stuff anymore and haven’t for years because I’m cool :grinning: so it doesn’t bother me overly.

The one thing that stands out to me on social media - and it shouldn’t but it’s the PC bollocks world we live in - they’ve had to release it with one of the women players. Nothing against that at all, just this positive discrimination stuff bollocks. Have a photo shoot with players from both teams. As a revenue stream, the boys will buy it when they see jack modelling it not a random women’s player. Getting ridiculous this box ticking

I prefer women models

probably more to do with me being a dirty old man :ROFLMAO:

"Stadium shirt" aka the shirt for all the fat gits (like me) who can't fit into the normal one... :rofl::rofl:

I mean like 99% of football stuff is pictures of men. Do we have to cry on every occasion it's not? Women have existed since at least the 1990s are now more than half the population.

I love the "alternate" shorts. I've always liked the sky blue shorts and will probably get meself a pair of those...:clap::utv:

If you don't care about the intricate details why don't you just go and support Real Madrid?

You can really fuck off with that kind superfan bullshit. Don’t ever question my support for the club again.

I’m afraid whilst I’d like to think that rich clubs like Villa could lead the way by altruism etc and supporting local businesses I’m just not naive enough to imagine that making the shirts in this country is realistic.