Kappa Innit | Page 29 | Vital Football

Kappa Innit

Not a massive fan, but I could barely describe the kits if you asked me to without looking at a picture now that I’ve reached a certain age so I don’t lose much sleep over it. I even find the sponsor hard to recall I take that little interest in them.

They usually grow on me over time, but not as blown away as I was with the Nike (even if off the shelf) or Under Armour (loved those) if I’m honest.

I'm having me a bit of the goalie home kit though! It's a thing of beauty (Sorry I'm too technologically challenged to attach a picture).

So what is Villa's stance/record in refunding/replacing players names if they leave?

Wanna get Buddy a top with Grealish on, but will be annoying if he's sold within a few weeks.

Aston Villa’s new 2021/22 home kit

Aston Villa is delighted to launch the club’s new home kit for the 2021/22 season.

This year’s Kappa kit is available now – both online and at the Villa Store!

We are Villa – the original claret and blue! And we can’t wait to see all supporters, the Villa family, back together again at Villa Park this season creating that special atmosphere and getting behind your team. The next chapter begins for our historic club… Do you want to bet against us?

Our smart 2021/22 Kappa kit is built around the traditional claret and blue colours of the club, the design features a double round neck and contrasted collar. The sublimated design on the front takes inspiration from the past success of the team through contrasted pinstripes within bigger vertical stripes.

The sleeves and the bottom part of the shirts will feature a colour contrasted insert, which brings dynamism to the overall look. Both the KOMBAT ™ PRO 2022 and the replica version of the kit will again feature a 3D silicone Villa crest, as well as the club’s iconic lion displayed at the top of the reverse.

Principal partner Cazoo, the UK’s leading online car retailer, will proudly feature their branding across all shirts, including junior and infant kits, ensuring Villa’s younger fans will once more be able to wear the same as their heroes. The club’s launch video and photography features Aston Villa players Jack Grealish, Tyrone Mings, John McGinn, Ollie Watkins, Jodie Hutton, Marisa Ewers, Sarah Mayling and Remi Allen.

They are joined by local Villa fans as well as DJ and lifelong supporter Nathan Dawe. Following record demand last season, the club’s new home strip is again available in all ranges of size and including men’s, women’s, juniors and infants fit, as well as Standard and Pro editions (men’s only). The KOMBAT ™ PRO 2022 version worn on-pitch by the players themselves will feature Kombat Pro System technology, synonymous with ultra-resistant, elastic and breathable material within the main fabric, a precision fit design which shapes to your body allowing total freedom of movement.

Upload a photo of yourself to social media wearing our new kit and use the hashtag #WeAreVilla to appear on our digital AVFC Fan Wall, which will be displayed on the club’s official website, big screens at Villa Park and more.

The Villa Store will be open from 10am-6pm on Wednesday, July 14 and the following extended hours this week:

Wednesday, July 14 - 10am-6pm
Thursday, July 15 – Saturday, July 17 - 9am-6pm
Sunday, July 18 - 10am-4pm

The store will then revert to normal trading hours from Monday, July 19 onwards (Mon-Sat 9.30am-5.30pm and Sun 10am-4pm).

Not keen on the stripes, not that bothered as long as we win in them, but some of the mock ups that fans do are a million times better than this

I think with Kappa, is that their emphasis is mainly on this trendy retro look. So unfortunately I dont think we'll ever see anything out of the ordinary with them. They've got an identity and they stick with it.

I dont hate it, just not fussed. At least its not obnoxious.

My favourite will always be the striped LDV vans shirt, and diagnoal striped white shirt.

As The Fear said, as long as they win in the kit I'm not too bothered either.

I've wondered why when we have a chairman/Co-owner in Nassef Sawiris who owns nearly 6% of shares with sportswear brand Adidas that he doesn't save the club money and we have Adidas as our kit supplier? Maybe it's a longer contract already signed with Kappa?

As The Fear said, as long as they win in the kit I'm not too bothered either.

I've wondered why when we have a chairman/Co-owner in Nassef Sawiris who owns nearly 6% of shares with sportswear brand Adidas that he doesn't save the club money and we have Adidas as our kit supplier? Maybe it's a longer contract already signed with Kappa?

The kit deal ends, with this one, so they are obviously now looking at the next deal.