Kappa Innit | Page 30 | Vital Football

Kappa Innit

So what is Villa's stance/record in refunding/replacing players names if they leave?

Wanna get Buddy a top with Grealish on, but will be annoying if he's sold within a few weeks.

checked with the club and they say:

Standard policy is that any personalisation is at fans own risk.

Printing is not promoted until squad lists are confirmed near start of season, and all personalisation purchases come with a disclaimer prior to purchase confirmation, whether on line or in store, hi lighting that a shirt cannot be swapped or refunded if a player leaves.

It’s pretty standard afare across all clubs that to be fair.

Its ok. Not much else they can do with the home kit really. Very occasionally we try something a bit different like claret sleeves, or claret and blue stripes but then you get loads of people complaining its not traditional.
Like Sir Dennis said, usually its only the Away kit that gets my attention these days.

Whatever kit we have people will complain. You cant please everyone, my main issue is the fit. Hopefully once Kappa goes we'll have better material and it will fit properly! Home kits are always pretty standard its the away and 3rd kits that are often the 'fun' ones where they try different things so I'll wait to see these!

Not particularly liked any of the Kappa home kits. I'm assuming we're already working on a new deal with someone else.

Not particularly liked any of the Kappa home kits. I'm assuming we're already working on a new deal with someone else.

Hope it's Adidas, that would be a nice change.

We're only one of two clubs in the current Premier League to have never had Adidas, the other (as far as I know) is Man City.

Had a proper look now.

Yuk.

Stripes . I refer the honourable gentlemen and ladies to my previous posts about anything involving villa kit with stripes .

No, no, no. Stripes are for the Boggies.
Kit designers OUT.

I think the new kit is awful to be honest. The training gear is some of the worst i've seen in a while.

I think you can tell by their efforts that the contract is coming to an end. They got their temp on the design.

As Aston Villa fans will know, earlier today saw the release of our new home kit for the coming 2021/22 campaign and whilst it's not to everyone's liking (those stripes are a bit bold but when was the last time we all liked the kit?), I think the vast majority of fans will be happy with that - particularly if we hit the ground running again this year and continue to show further improvements in our play.
https://astonvilla.vitalfootball.co...ease-give-us-a-tantalising-eye-to-the-future/

Claret body with light blue sleeves. It's a Villa shirt. Not too arsed about the intricate detail, personally. Not buying it - never bought one in the corporate era - apart from for my kids.

I guess we aren't getting that Harlequin kit either then.

The first impression isn't great on the new home jersey but if we win the league, I might warm to it.