Kappa Innit | Page 14 | Vital Football

Kappa Innit

Be careful , my nephew had to send his back as what they said was large was nowhere near big enough. I think I read on here somewhere that the sizing was on the small side compared to what it said.

Blimey you weren't wrong. The XL is a little figure hugging.

This is the regular fit too. Hate to imagine what the expensive Elite 'Bodyfit' one is like.

Blimey you weren't wrong. The XL is a little figure hugging.

This is the regular fit too. Hate to imagine what the expensive Elite 'Bodyfit' one is like.
Yeah, tell me about it.. I just got my sponsorless shirt the other day in size XL. I usually wear size M, sometimes L depending on manufacturer, and this really is quite tight-fitting to say the least :D I need to shed my summer surplus to appear public with this on..

It’s probably fair to say that this season’s new Kappa kit and training gear has brought mixed reactions among Villa fans. Design aside, the new Kappa gear has been beset by issues from day one. Supply levels in the Villa store and online, as well as numerous reports of poor quality and major issues around the sizing of the new stuff.

The club’s Head of Retail, Tim Perry, has addressed these concerns in a lengthy response following an exchange with the Aston Villa Trust.

https://astonvilla.vitalfootball.co.uk/kappa-kit-concerns-the-clubs-response/#gallery-slide

Comprehensive. Not sure blaming how people wash their garments is prudent. The sizing thing is silly as well.

My away shirt arrived last week from China.
It’s spot on to be fair.
Size XL fits me a bit big but I prefer the room I’m a large normally.
Badge is bang on in the centre too.

It’s probably fair to say that this season’s new Kappa kit and training gear has brought mixed reactions among Villa fans. Design aside, the new Kappa gear has been beset by issues from day one. Supply levels in the Villa store and online, as well as numerous reports of poor quality and major issues around the sizing of the new stuff.

The club’s Head of Retail, Tim Perry, has addressed these concerns in a lengthy response following an exchange with the Aston Villa Trust.

https://astonvilla.vitalfootball.co.uk/kappa-kit-concerns-the-clubs-response/#gallery-slide

We have the same supply problems every season though, it doesnt matter who is manufacturing it. If you ever decide to buy a shirt mid way through the season, they only seem to have XS and XXXL sizes left in the club shop

Seen this on twitter - I certainly hope this monstrosity is fake.

Amazing as well all the new football agents who are in the know:rotfl: informing everyone on twitter who we are interested in and going to buy.

They really are sad people without a life.

It looks as if a claret panel has been hand stitched over a blue shirt.The blue part is plastered in Kappa logos.
It wont be gettin forty quid of my money.

Seen this on twitter - I certainly hope this monstrosity is fake.

Amazing as well all the new football agents who are in the know:rotfl: informing everyone on twitter who we are interested in and going to buy.

They really are sad people without a life.

Monstrosity is an understatement, that is &@:=;$(,÷*#?÷¥$,$

Did David Cameron create that? Looks like bubbles on it.

🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮

It is fake - look at the bottom on the right-hand side. The Kappa logo is the wrong way round compared to the rest!