Kappa Innit | Page 12 | Vital Football

Kappa Innit

They really need to come up with accurate sizing guides for these products, especially as the majority of sales are done online nowadays. A fitting room in the club shop wouldn’t go amiss either.
Can’t tell you the number of shirts that I’ve had to return because of sizing being so ludicrously different from one year (and brand) to the next...
I’m now at the point that I don’t even bother to order Villa gear because of the hassle of returning something that doesn’t fit (and the fact that if you “customize” with a number that they won’t accept the return...

Is it a comfortable fit? Loose or slightly fitted?

Definitely fitted but not uncomfortably so. The sizing guide says that medium is suitable for 38" whereas large is for 40.5". If the training tops are the same that might explain why you're finding it a little uncomfortable. I based everything from my chest size because it's the widest part of my body!

Not kappa but I bought the home & away 1980 Umbro a while back, didn’t even try them on as medium is usually my size for everything. When I eventually did go to wear one they were both a bit baggy, have got them in small now and they’re perfect. I’m 6’1 and quite slim so I find it odd wearing a small, had to return the Luke shirt last season which was medium for a small too. If anyone’s interested the home one is still on eBay tags still attached, online club shop isn’t selling them anymore.

I really don't like the sponsor's logo, especially on the sleeve. Because of that, I'm thinking of buying the sponsorless one, only problem is there's no number on the back.. does anyone know if there's a possibility to purchase the authentic premier league patches and numbers somewhere to be fitted on the shirt afterwards?

Seen loads of people on twitter complaining about the stitching and quality of these new Kappa kits.

Anyone got theirs yet? Are they all like this?

EBboAdyXUAEdPqe (1).jpg