Judge Steeeeeeves (Possibly G or NG) | Page 4 | Vital Football

Judge Steeeeeeves (Possibly G or NG)

A threesome with Lily James and Oti Mabuse or an exciting 2-2 with Mansfield?
Interpretation: Any threesome (MFF in your case I presume) over an erection inducing mid-table League 2 match.

Verdict: Approved, but ideally use the left over erect tissue from the League 2 match to do one’s best with ladies.

As Judge Judy says- judges don't answer questions, they ask them! Some of these questioners should be shot!
Approved. I’m appointing you as Court Usher. Please correct these morons so I don’t have to. (Otherwise I’ve got a lot of posting to do!)

Thank you, your honour, it will be a pleasure to work under you. Not under your physically, obviously, this it not that type of site!
Approved. I have the size 10 stockings ready if you change your mind about the physicality.

Interpretation: Any threesome (MFF in your case I presume) over an erection inducing mid-table League 2 match.

Verdict: Approved, but ideally use the left over erect tissue from the League 2 match to do one’s best with ladies.
So it's the threesome then. Anyone got their mobile numbers?

15 minutes is an acceptable post-coital period before buggering off to turn on the Xbox and crack open another beer.

Seeking judgement for a friend...