Jose is an ex-Spurs manager! | Page 73 | Vital Football

Jose is an ex-Spurs manager!

No one is confused about who the responsible party is. No one.

And if he goes out and tries to offer up some kind of "alternate facts" about the matter, well its today, not 10yrs ago, and there's no where to hide. The one to be crucified in that situation would be him.

I beleive he has had another job lined up for some time.......

:smoke:

No one is confused about who the responsible party is. No one.

And if he goes out and tries to offer up some kind of "alternate facts" about the matter, well its today, not 10yrs ago, and there's no where to hide. The one to be crucified in that situation would be him.

I beleive he has had another job lined up for some time.......

:smoke:

I'm confused because the players downed tools for Ramos, Harry, Sherwood, AVB and Poch. 5 other managers the players turned on, I suppose all those managers were c--ts aswell ?

It happens a lot at Chelski Nick. The only difference is they're actually worth a damn cos they win things. I reckon they'll be PL champions once again in the next year or two.

So was he sacked because of his performance or has he lashed out against this Super League decision and forced the sacking?

I feel like I've got whiplash today.

I was told yesterday that he was being summoned to a make of break meeting this morning. The person that told me thought we'd bottle it and back him.

Thank God he was wrong.

He's been sacked for specific non-performance. All the senior players were asked for their opinion and it was overwhelmingly: get rid.

Why now though?! Once again, awful management by Levy. It should have happened weeks ago and then, maybe, the team would be improved in time for the final.

Or if Jose made his position against this Super League nonsense clear, then I have more respect for Jose now. I'm still glad he's gone though.

Why now though?! Once again, awful management by Levy. It should have happened weeks ago and then, maybe, the team would be improved in time for the final.

Or if Jose made his position against this Super League nonsense clear, then I have more respect for Jose now. I'm still glad he's gone though.

Jose has always gone where the money is, whatever he does or doesn't say about it - take it with a pinch of salt, it's the way of Jose.