Jose is an ex-Spurs manager! | Page 74 | Vital Football

Jose is an ex-Spurs manager!

Marvellous Monday - he's gone.

Maybe we didn't consider him good enough to manage in the Super League!

Clearly though we weren't prepared to run the risk of him telling the world that he brought a trophy to Spurs in his first season, in the event of City fielding their third eleven next weekend.

I've been wondering whether we could attract the Leeds manager for a season or two. At least we'd get some entertainment,.

My god the happiness n joy abounds and is shining through, now then lads lets see it on the pitch, great time for a new manager "bounce" even if its only for a stand in.

Let's not forget that these players have now got Poch and Jose sacked.

They are not innocent here and 90% of them can follow Jose out of the door.
Did they really get him sacked though. Sure they haven't exactly looked the most motivated bunch in recent times, but maybe it wouldn't have come to that if they'd been allowed to play to their strengths and enjoy their football.

finally he is gone. But I am hearing rumours he was sacked cause he didnt want to train this morning regarding the super league news.

Did they really get him sacked though. Sure they haven't exactly looked the most motivated bunch in recent times, but maybe it wouldn't have come to that if they'd been allowed to play to their strengths and enjoy their football.

Players have a responsibility of playing for the shirt and giving 100%. They haven't done that for most of Jose's time here.

I wanted Jose gone like everyone else but let's not pretend these scum bag players are not also responsible.

Happy he has gone
Timing seems strange and i can only think Levy is hoping for an emotional upsurge from the players might give us a real chance
I dont want to talk about JM anymore.

The players have let themselves down. They have got 2 managers sacked regardless of the managers attitude or shortcomings. A large proportion of these players have 'gone through the motions' for 2 managers now. One is currently at PSG and regarded as one of the best managers in the game so no excuses of 'out of date coaching' etc. I am sick to my stomach about the last 48hrs of football. The Everton match, JM and the European pisstake. I am almost ready to walk away from Spurs and football if this European situation unfolds the way i think it will.

Anyhow, To Dare Is To Do. Lets see what unfolds and good luck to a great guy who now has the chance to give us our first silverware in decades. Ryan Mason, time to step up.