Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread | Page 1440 | Vital Football

Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread

BIG NEWS....

I've bought some moss killer for my drive today. And as if that isn't enough, I had someone jet wash my drive (s) today. I used to like jet washing but my body isn't as compliant, so got a slave, sorry, I mean a helper to come and do it. And he knew who I was. He pulled up and said 'are you Jonathan'.... I mean, he only knew because I'd given him my address and told him my name, but nevertheless...!

Yes. India.
I loved India, I had curry for breakfast, lunch and dinner for 16 days and remained regular as clockwork.
The person I was with forced me to go to Pizza Hut and Starbucks when in Agra. They were desperate for some western food. They then had to go all la di da and order some frappacino nonsense. I obviously stuck to a normal cuppa.

Needless to say they were shitting through the eye of a needle for next 3 or 4 days. I meanwhile enjoyed some days out on my own, and with Mr Gupta the hired help.

Nice one Ian McKaskill. This aged well. I've got the fecking heating on now!!

Always remember, one swallow does not make a summer.

(Although it can certainly make your evening)

I do apologise, but I was enjoying it. We had bloody hail today!

As I think I mentioned in the heating on/off thread (https://forums.vitalfootball.co.uk/threads/is-the-heating-off-guys.137489/), it's actually a legal requirement that the very latest the heating can be disengaged is the last Sunday in March, when the clocks change.

And rightly so. Although personally I do feel that's a little generous.
I think I need an enforcement team sent down here. Thought it was warm, and just checked, some sneaky bugger has put it back on.

The idea that Mike always leaves his backdoor open is going to stick with me for a while.

Where's that gay emoji when you need it?

I've been leaving it open since we had the Husky's, where has your dirty mind been?

gay vine haha thats gay GIF

What do you use to shave with?

I used to use a Gillette Mach 3.

I recently bought the mach turbo as an upgrade but I prefer the Mach 3.

The missus with hair clippers - you've never seen me in winter. Think hobo and Uncle Albert from Only Fools & Horses mate, I rock the beard as insulation.

It's a good job I'm not religious, and 2 of my neighbours think I have no self respect PMSL because I don't self groom.

The missus with hair clippers - you've never seen me in winter. Think hobo and Uncle Albert from Only Fools & Horses mate, I rock the beard as insulation.

It's a good job I'm not religious, and 2 of my neighbours think I have no self respect PMSL because I don't self groom.
I remember years ago you had a selfie as your profile pic. I remember your hair style so I can see why your neighbours may jump to that conclusion. Lol

I can't have any hair on me. Hate it. The only hair I don't remove is legs and lower arms.

Do you not itch non stop? Or do you get used to it?