Is the heating off guys? | Vital Football

Is the heating off guys?

kefkat

Vital Football Legend
Can I presume as we are past the 22nd March you have all taken back control of the heating and switched it off until as late as possible in the year?

With that in mind I was wondering if there was any scenario that would make you switch it back on in the spring/summer? ☀️🏖☀️

Don't know about summer, but currently I switch it off and Mrs wittonite sneakily switches it back on 😡

We've been trying to stretch out what's left of the oil until next winter, but typically the weather has been really cold, even yesterday, so the heating has to be put on.

It would be nice to have a couple of mild weeks before heatwave season.

I tend to run a very strange system.... if I am cold, I warm the place up, if I am not cold, I don't.

Be interesting this summer, as I had air conditioning fitted last year, as I am one floor up and it becomes stifling when hot here. Got the proper doo dah, fitted in the loft, vents in the ceiling, all looks good. Will only need when humid and too hot, so about 3 days I guess!

I didn't realise I would use it all through the winter though, far better, more even, heat and much fresher. So all the radiators apart from bathroom / ensuite towel rails, were turned off.

the mother in law puts the heating on all day on full, i usually conk out, after evening dinner, and wake up after the australian airport immigration thing on tv, ,last year, we had 2 weeks really good weather half the time though i complained about the strongs winds, i have a little haven in the back garden, and get some sun, without the cold wind, ,seanie

Woke up in the night and the heating was on..... its not cold at night.
My fault for not checking, if the grand kids are within 100 yards of the house and its raining I can guarantee the heating will be on.....

The past week it has been colder than a witches tit so the heating is on for me, especially given I work from home.

In the summer the aircon will definitely be on as well as the temperature will get insane again. It will be most definitely be on overnight.

To be fair, the legal cut-off for central heating suspension is when the clocks change in March, i.e. tonight/tomorrow.

So there will be a review at that point.

The past week it has been colder than a witches tit so the heating is on for me, especially given I work from home.

In the summer the aircon will definitely be on as well as the temperature will get insane again. It will be most definitely be on overnight.
Where do you live.