Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread | Page 1420 | Vital Football

Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread

On a slight tangent...

I know someone who confessed to facing the cistern when indulging in the aforementioned activity of doing a 'sitting down' job.

I mean, seriously??!!!!! WTF is that about?!

I remember being on holiday in France as kid and when walking past the cubicles on the campsite i saw a bare leg through a gap in the door which from its orientation was facing the cistern. I was horrified as I thought this was a French thing to shit with door open and facing the cistern.
It was only a few days later that i saw similar but the bare leg was attached to a man fixing one of the toilets so that explained the aforementioned weird positioning

There is still a part of me that think the French shit facing the cistern though.

And you know my response to that.............. Nothing to do with being tough, when you get a strain, you rest it, and/or stretch it when required, so you don't make it worse.

So ner ner ner.
Well I was using it really as a fitness test for the Wolverhampton 10k which is tomorrow and a very good event despite starting and finishing at the custard bowl. I've trained hard for it so going to give it a go with the help of Tiger Balm and Iboprufen as this morning wasn't too bad.

I’m watching Galaxy Quest it’s a good fun movie.

I remember watching that movie on the ferry to France on a school trip when it first came out. It was only when it finished did I realise was a terrible movie it was, but not in a bad way

I'm on the islands at present and the signal is doing strange things. Lol. So it refuses, I press again but it remembers the other attempts apparently. Will delete.

Noone has ever blocked you? No chance!

Ok. How many have thought about it? Lol

Pretty sure no one has ever blocked as I always get replied to somewhere.

Pretty sure everyone has thought about it though lol I've thought about it myself at points!

Evening all btw!

Well I was using it really as a fitness test for the Wolverhampton 10k which is tomorrow and a very good event despite starting and finishing at the custard bowl. I've trained hard for it so going to give it a go with the help of Tiger Balm and Iboprufen as this morning wasn't too bad.
sirdennis, does the Tiger Balm work.