Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread | Page 1416 | Vital Football

Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread

House just gone up for sale. Very stressful.
Tell me about it just thinking about putting ours up is stressing me. We will though especially after yesterday travelling 22 miles to my daughter's only to find she was delayed at a school government meeting, travelling back because the mrs57 was ill, then back again after she had taken her tablets and felt better.

Tell me about it just thinking about putting ours up is stressing me. We will though especially after yesterday travelling 22 miles to my daughter's only to find she was delayed at a school government meeting, travelling back because the mrs57 was ill, then back again after she had taken her tablets and felt better.
It is stressful. Not the best market at the moment. Finding somewhere else to live will be our problem. You are always battling against London money down here. The plan is to sell it and move out and put cash in the bank, same as we did when we moved down here. That's a strange feeling walking away from a nice house into rented accommodation and hoping the market doesn't suddenly go flying up. Best of luck if you do.

It is stressful. Not the best market at the moment. Finding somewhere else to live will be our problem. You are always battling against London money down here. The plan is to sell it and move out and put cash in the bank, same as we did when we moved down here. That's a strange feeling walking away from a nice house into rented accommodation and hoping the market doesn't suddenly go flying up. Best of luck if you do.

My brother sold his house in Sydney on the basis that property prices had gone mad and he was getting out at the top. After a slight pause, they kept going up and up. Eventually he bought somewhere else.

Eventually the housing market in Australia will burst spectacularly but it's hard to tell when these things are going to happen.

My brother sold his house in Sydney on the basis that property prices had gone mad and he was getting out at the top. After a slight pause, they kept going up and up. Eventually he bought somewhere else.

Eventually the housing market in Australia will burst spectacularly but it's hard to tell when these things are going to happen.
You really surprised me insomuch as I would have thought that Australia being such a huge country housing would be at an affordable price.

You really surprised me insomuch as I would have thought that Australia being such a huge country housing would be at an affordable price.

It's the same old con of everyone objecting to any new development so the city is stuck with obsolete infrastructure and insufficient housing to meet it's growing needs. There are lots of cheap houses if you want to do a 90 minute commute into the city every morning.

make sure, you get a good price, which you can. because you dont want to end up losing out when you buy something else,,,seanie