Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread | Page 1415 | Vital Football

Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread

So I ended up hogging 5 of the washing machines in the laundry with all of my curtains. It worked well though. 25 minutes to get them all done. It took hours to get them all hung back up again though.

Also, great business. No staff. Just pay for the machines and pay the rent and electricity bill and you are golden.
What did that cost. We took a duvet to one recently and the woman wanted £50 to do a service wash. Duvet didn't cost that.

Morning Melon, morning all. Have you had a windfall.
Morning all.

Lol. No. Got dragged to an outlet place yesterday as we needed new suitcases primarily and I have to say it was well worth it .

And the air fryer I just couldn't leave there in the Tefal store 99 quid reduced from 180 overall !!!. I think there is a thread for them somewhere .....but I bought a cheap small one last year to see If we'd use it and we have - lots. They are great. So this one is bigger and an upgrade on make and model to what I had.

What did that cost. We took a duvet to one recently and the woman wanted £50 to do a service wash. Duvet didn't cost that.

We've been in this house 5 years. There were curtains here when we bought it. The Mrs wanted to change them but there was so much going on at the time, it just wasn't worth the hassle. She took them to the laundry to get them washed and they charged her around £80.

Morning to all, car broke down on Saturday so its walking to work day for the first time in years. Strange how things happen as I already had it booked in for an MOT and a rear spring to be done .... just add injector to the list.

them blasted potholes, what with springs and tyres, you could be talking abour a grand a year,,,seanie

House just gone up for sale. Very stressful.

are u coming back, ,there should be a good market for you,, ,, in shrewsbury, there are only 10 houses under 200 grand, ive been looking for yonks now, if i sell, i wont be able to buy in this area, ive scanned right move properties, the only bargains are in north wales, but mrs wants to stay put, make sure you are not in a flooded area,,the only thing, to help me, would be a massive recession, that would bring the prices down and make a thousand pounds the same value as a hundred, i cant believe a grand is nothing, i will never get used to it,,im too old for that,,,seanie

are u coming back, ,there should be a good market for you,, ,, in shrewsbury, there are only 10 houses under 200 grand, ive been looking for yonks now, if i sell, i wont be able to buy in this area, ive scanned right move properties, the only bargains are in north wales, but mrs wants to stay put, make sure you are not in a flooded area,,the only thing, to help me, would be a massive recession, that would bring the prices down and make a thousand pounds the same value as a hundred, i cant believe a grand is nothing, i will never get used to it,,im too old for that,,,seanie
No seanie, would never leave Cornwall, it's home for us now after 26 years. Your right about North Wales though, great bargains to be had there if you like rural living. I fancied rural Shropshire before we moved here, but Mrs wittonite wanted to live by the sea, so that was ok by me, but had enough of the coast now.

I blame Labour Seanie.

No seanie, would never leave Cornwall, it's home for us now after 26 years. Your right about North Wales though, great bargains to be had there if you like rural living. I fancied rural Shropshire before we moved here, but Mrs wittonite wanted to live by the sea, so that was ok by me, but had enough of the coast now.

you are in a great place mate,,good luck...seanie

I blame Labour Seanie.

i cant get to grips with the thousands, i was in ireland for 25 years, looking after a field,,had a quiet life, which i loved, i always thought the hundreds were too much, and kept me money safe, but when i walk pass the car show rooms here in shrewsbury and see the prices, i cant believe it, 60 grand or more, i hear its good down on the east coast, 1 in 10 on the sick, one woman sitting on a bench smoking,, when asked why she didnt work, said she hadnt time, another fella when asked, said im on the sick, the doctor said im too stressed to work and i wont take orders, , theres just no hope at the moment ,,seanie