Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread | Page 1259 | Vital Football

Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread

I played golf this morning. I played like shit and gave up after 14 holes. Too tired, too hot, the guys in front were too slow, it wasn't fun.

Came home, took a shower, had lunch, took a nap, did some laundry and now I'm going out for dinner.

Bit of a weird day. It feels like it never really got going and it's almost over.

I played golf this morning. I played like shit and gave up after 14 holes. Too tired, too hot, the guys in front were too slow, it wasn't fun.

Came home, took a shower, had lunch, took a nap, did some laundry and now I'm going out for dinner.

Bit of a weird day. It feels like it never really got going and it's almost over.

Nice thing about crap days, is they go and another comes along!

I can definitely imagine it being a bit humid at times, playing golf over there!

Roads are flooded, we just had a tornado down the street from us and we still have about 3 hrs before the king tide, 4-8 inches of rain and the hurricane hit. King tides flood Charleston without any rain. Going to be an interesting night…fingers crossed we don’t lose power.

Morning all...

Day 2 of the canopy erection.

Well, all the framework has been welded together, so it's just the odd bits, the actual fixing to the house and the covering.... what could go wrong? Bloody well hope nothing, but we'll wait and see.

Anyway, have a damn good day folks.

Roads are flooded, we just had a tornado down the street from us and we still have about 3 hrs before the king tide, 4-8 inches of rain and the hurricane hit. King tides flood Charleston without any rain. Going to be an interesting night…fingers crossed we don’t lose power.

Hope all is well Siggy and you're all over the worst of it. Hope you didn't lose power too.

G'morning All,

Unusually busy this morning, already been a little too interesting.
Will share once I have processed it.

Now time for the insurance meeting which I hope isn't interesting.

Enjoy,

Thank you. She is much better. My mom is a snowbird and has a house in Ft Myers and was hit with Ian last fall, as was Charleston.

Here’s a webcam from Folly Beach, SC (my home beach). https://www.tidesfollybeach.com/surf-cam/

Very pleased to hear she is much better. :clap:

And thanks for the link, just had a look. Stay safe, praying for no serious floods or damages.

When there isn't a hurricane I bet it is lovely there though.