Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread | Page 1258 | Vital Football

Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread

G'morning All,

Drizzle still, much cooler than last week.

Mustard on eggs, each to their own. Maybe if really adventurous I will put sirracha hot sauce on them and brown sauce is always placed on my plate so it touches nothing but the sausages. Americans put in on steak, was a step too far for me.

Enjoy,

Morning all...

We've had a fun morning to say the least. We've been to a place called Watu Mabur. It's a nice place with some good views, but bloody hell, it's tough finding the place. Looking on the map, it was only 14 kms away from home....... it took almost 2 hours to find it!

It's not well signposted. Some locals didn't even know where it was. Others sent us one way..... we thought we'd gone too far so asked again and we'd gone past the turn off. Taking the roads were uphill, downhill and twisty and we're on a 150cc bike it was an adventure. It certainly didn't take so long on the way back I can assure you... about 35 minutes.

Anyway, we're back home now and relaxing.

Oh and by the way, don't forget to have a damn good day.

Yes, feels like Autumn here too. But summer didn't materialize so much as vaporize. Dropped over 10° C here in a day or so.

Dug out a new hat, gonna retire the baseball cap until it's warm again. Now more Aussie outback style in black, got it at a cowboy shop for a Halloween party in Geneva. Already had a nice smile from a lady and brilliant in the drizzle too. :grinning:

One of the twins was in the ER last night until 2:30 and now we have a hurricane coming with Super Blue moon astronomical tides. That's more than enough excitement for me for now.

Got to the shop about 10 minutes before he closed, bloke I now chat to as dogs became a common interest tried to make me feel better, and in the end he was just left gigging as I commented I hadn't even walked them yet and it was almost 8pm, and all he could muster was 'oh, it's really gone tits up then'.

Hate days like this lol

G'morning All,

Rain has stopped here, though it's quite an unsociable hour to be awake.

Didn't plan on this, so after the next coffee it's either with buttermilk or black until the shop opens. Neither appeals.

Enjoy,

Morning all...

Currently, we have workmen here putting a steel canopy up at the front of the house. It'll cover all the front apart from the 'garden' area.

I love work....... I could watch it for hours.....Lol

So listen, do have a damn good day won't you.

Goooooooood morning Vital Villans :wave:

I am expecting precipitation and temperatures no higher than 18 degrees today. I shall be visiting my father, with an emergency supply of whisky and also, a doughnut for a treat!