Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread | Page 977 | Vital Football

Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread

Yep. I am told by Mrs M that this weekend is the garden winter close down. Already cleaned and stowed the BBQ.

And yes leaves. Amazing isn't it. The huge leaves on my neighbours bush perform a miraculous right angle turn from the front of his house along the pavement onto my drive. :arrghh:
The weather forecast for the weekend looks poor, as does the rest of today and tomorrow....Thursday looks the best and Friday should be dry.
There are no trees in the road where I live but behind the houses opposite is an industrial site and there are loads of trees that hide the units. I can look out of my window and see the trees which are a good 30ft higher than the houses and they are changing colour and just waiting to attack my drive.

It's just now cooling down enough here to get outside and start preparing the yard for our winterish conditions. I put a new post box up this past weekend and didn't sweat to death doing it! I'm also enjoying these 16-18c morning temps.

It's just now cooling down enough here to get outside and start preparing the yard for our winterish conditions. I put a new post box up this past weekend and didn't sweat to death doing it! I'm also enjoying these 16-18c morning temps.

Welcome back. Which part of the US do you live in?

Are you still racing that Villa car?

Welcome back. Which part of the US do you live in?

Are you still racing that Villa car?

I'm in deep southern Louisiana where the Swamp People roam :)

Sadly no I stopped playing Iracing quite a while back but have thought about rejoining a few times. Great Game but I just don't have the time it requires or the want to spend the money on new quality sim racing gear. Always loved my Villa cars though :D

I'm in deep southern Louisiana where the Swamp People roam :)

Sadly no I stopped playing Iracing quite a while back but have thought about rejoining a few times. Great Game but I just don't have the time it requires or the want to spend the money on new quality sim racing gear. Always loved my Villa cars though :D

Oh, I thought that was a real car. Lol

I've joined the Ring Doorbell revolution after a neighbour luckily disturbed some dodgy characters in his garden the other night.

Haven't managed to install it yet though as the 'drill bit provided' hasn't been provided. 🤦

I don't have the doorbell but I have the security system and an outside camera with 2 flood lights on my shed. The ring system works very well and I get to see the 4 am trash panda parade every day when I review the footage from the night before :)

I've joined the Ring Doorbell revolution after a neighbour luckily disturbed some dodgy characters in his garden the other night.

Haven't managed to install it yet though as the 'drill bit provided' hasn't been provided. 🤦

It's really good. Especially when we are on holiday and speak to people making deliveries etc. The look on their faces sometimes is priceless.

Ring doorbells have come on in leaps and bounds over the last couple of years. I used to have a Hikvision one which was awful and have replaced it with a Ring one. Very easy to set up too and the phone app is pretty good. Just be careful when you set up the motion detection alerts otherwise you could have your mobile going off all night.

Morning all.... POL reporting for duty!

Well, it's about 1pm here and it's been a busy morning. First off, it was to the hospital at 9am to see a doctor. Strange system here but I have been referred to a hospital now in Bandung, which is about an 1-1 a half hours away... that's next Wednesday 12th.

Then back to base before heading on out into the city here in Purwakarta. My old trainers were falling apart so save buying in the UK , held on a bought some here. Bought some top, trendy Adidas trainers from an official Adidas outlet so no cheap copy..... bargain at approx. £44 sterling...... I'm no expert but I think that's good.

Oh, BTW....... Have a damn good day all.

Ring doorbells have come on in leaps and bounds over the last couple of years. I used to have a Hikvision one which was awful and have replaced it with a Ring one. Very easy to set up too and the phone app is pretty good. Just be careful when you set up the motion detection alerts otherwise you could have your mobile going off all night.
We've got an old brass ships bell. The only visitors we ever get are Amazon, but they are always in too much of a rush to ring it. 🤣😂