Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread | Page 979 | Vital Football

Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread

I can confirm, I also went to Sainsbury today. I bought some slippers for my dad. I've not used slippers in 40 years!

Slippers, didn't know they existed in my youth. I am wiser these days.

Awesome things, would recommend Allbirds, pricey and need to buy a size up but I can take the trash out and get the mail without taking them off. Worst people think is I just came out of prison, not that I was too f'n lazy to change out of my slippers to go outside.

Slippers, didn't know they existed in my youth. I am wiser these days.

Awesome things, would recommend Allbirds, pricey and need to buy a size up but I can take the trash out and get the mail without taking them off. Worst people think is I just came out of prison, not that I was too f'n lazy to change out of my slippers to go outside.

Couple of years back missus bought me a pair of Scooby Doo ones that were ugg boot style, now I'm onto a simple pair of Deadpool slip ons. Not that anyone needed to know.

I can confirm that I haven't bought a nest of tables. I have never bought a nest of tables and have no intention of ever buying a nest of tables. I reserve the right to buy a nest of tables at any point in the future should I so desire a nest of tables in the future.

I can confirm that I haven't bought a nest of tables. I have never bought a nest of tables and have no intention of ever buying a nest of tables. I reserve the right to buy a nest of tables at any point in the future should I so desire a nest of tables in the future.
Bit Nestist