Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread | Page 788 | Vital Football

Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread

Seems this has been a totally uninteresting day then.

I am going to count tomorrow as a new dawn. Well, a new month anyway. That month should be referred to as March. That is the name of the month, not an instruction to start walking really quickly.

Seems this has been a totally uninteresting day then.

I am going to count tomorrow as a new dawn. Well, a new month anyway. That month should be referred to as March. That is the name of the month, not an instruction to start walking really quickly.

Is it Spring tomorrow ?

200.gif

Has anyone seen the new bbc iplayer logo. I challenge anyone to find a crapper one on the internet (worry can't post pics at moment). Add the old one was good.

Add that to the boro v spurs coverage...picture cut out, the pundits sound like they are in a cupboard and the clock went AWOL for a while.

Are they showing us what we'll get now they aren't allowed to up the licence fee?

Has anyone seen the new bbc iplayer logo. I challenge anyone to find a crapper one on the internet (worry can't post pics at moment). Add the old one was good.

Add that to the boro v spurs coverage...picture cut out, the pundits sound like they are in a cupboard and the clock went AWOL for a while.

Are they showing us what we'll get now they aren't allowed to up the licence fee?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/W1A_(TV_series)

The last one already featured on the show, have they nicked the new one from it as well?