Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread | Page 790 | Vital Football

Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread

Afternoon all. Busy day.

I have finally rescued my old hard drive and got what I needed backed up so I might start doing some work and bugging JF properly this week.

The latest clothes have been folded and put away.

It seems the youngest dog might have had a panic attack (no idea why?), so she's been calmed down and the missus is off to the vet's in ten whilst I entertain the eldest lump.

God knows what tonight will bring.

Afternoon all. Busy day.

I have finally rescued my old hard drive and got what I needed backed up so I might start doing some work and bugging JF properly this week.

The latest clothes have been folded and put away.

It seems the youngest dog might have had a panic attack (no idea why?), so she's been calmed down and the missus is off to the vet's in ten whilst I entertain the eldest lump.

God knows what tonight will bring.

Ha, good, I'm pm'd you some work! lol

I don't know which addiction is doing the most harm to my wallet, plants or rum.

What a way to go though, drunk on rum and starved of oxygen by the over population of plants in Fear Towers.

Another busy day, taken on a role that I didn't realise would be quite so involved, but think mainly as the health stops me doing much else these days, it is a good way to fill my time!

Our new recycling collection regime starts tomorrow. We have just put the appropriate boxes and new bag out. Meanwhile next door have put the new ones, the old ones, additional lose cardboard and a carrier of extras out.

Much like the UN, myself and the wife have voted to DEPLORE them.