Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread | Page 901 | Vital Football

Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread

I take note. Although I feel ok , I haven't got the urge to go for a run at all at the moment , and I suppose one thing I have learned from running is to listen to your body.

I have struggled. Nearly 2 weeks since tested positive and still have cough and cold type thing. I am shite at stopping so have tried . Been like running in treacle, not because of the cough etc but just no energy. I am an exercise through it person so will just keep going.

Bloke I worked with had bowel cancer and all through the treatment he beasted himself when he could with the mindset of ridding it that way. Of course , doesn’t work like that but if it helps the mindset and coping then why not .

It's red hot here, and I have just cut the lawns and done a load of weeding to try and sort this Covid once and for all .
I have to report that Covid has the upper hand still, and I am totally knackered.

I have struggled. Nearly 2 weeks since tested positive and still have cough and cold type thing. I am shite at stopping so have tried . Been like running in treacle, not because of the cough etc but just no energy. I am an exercise through it person so will just keep going.

Bloke I worked with had bowel cancer and all through the treatment he beasted himself when he could with the mindset of ridding it that way. Of course , doesn’t work like that but if it helps the mindset and coping then why not .

Why not?

Because, put simply, you aren't giving your body the rest it needs to fight the virus and put yourself in far more danger of making recovery slower.

Different with long term things like brain aches and cancer, but even with those, you have to listen to your body at the end of the day.

I've just been for a walk , about 2 miles very steady. Felt a bit strange to start with , I haven't been out since Monday , but once the body got moving I was ok.

Morning. Got called out at 18:30 yesterday evening which ruined a lovely G&T in the sun, and as if that wasn't bad enough I ended up working till 3am!

Fucking knackered today.