Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread | Page 899 | Vital Football

Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread

I have my new air conditioning unit on, I believe my place will be cool very soon, or cooler, as it is a very cool apartment - although I mean cool in another way, strange how cool and cool mean different things isn't it. Hmmm, really, really, interesting.
Be aware of a dry throat. Perhaps have bowls of water in the room

I did my back in yesterday. I went to bed fine and woke up in the morning done in. It's much better today but I still can't muster the energy to do anything. I took a Covid test just to be sure but it's not that. Maybe I'm just worn out from all the goings on.

Could've done with that after coming back from the dog walk lol

Was cute though, a gran encouraged a littlen to come to the front gate to look at the dog's. Ran up screaming doggies, so I asked if she wanted to stroke them and she shuck her head and took a step backwards. In fairness, even the smaller one was still taller than her.

She smiled again waved bye bye and skipped back to her gran talking about how fluffy they were.

I must have looked slightly mental tittering to myself as we walked off.

Morning all. And what a beautiful morning it is too.

I met a Wagyu bull last night. Is it evil of me that while everyone else was patting and feeding it all I could see was marbling and smell peppercorn sauce?

Not really. I wave a packet of sage and onion stuffing at my brothers chickens to make them lay more eggs .