Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread | Page 641 | Vital Football

Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread

Could you power your car and house exclusively on solar?

We are usually in net excess over the summer, and not far off it in the winter. We buy the excess from renewable energy sources only. We are also considering a battery storage system right now.

To be fair, we don't do that many miles any more. Back and forwards to the golf club is about as far as we go, in a normal week. Add to that I've been using my electric bike more than the car in the last year.

Morning all...

Off to get my 3rd (Boost) covid jab today, together with a flu jab, though I'm not keen on the flu jab, never had one, don't see the need personally.

It my 30th (Pearl) wedding anniversary today.

I would like to pay tribute to Mrs SD who clearly realised she was on to a winner and had the good sense to beg me to marry her.
It is my 21st anniversary tomorrow and I will not be paying tribute to Mrs JPA - quite, frankly, she doesn't know she is born and how lucky she is to have me.

Many congratulations to the good Mrs SD and yourself - will you be treating her to a mini fish and chips or do you have some discount vouchers for McDonald's?

It is my 21st anniversary tomorrow and I will not be paying tribute to Mrs JPA - quite, frankly, she doesn't know she is born and how lucky she is to have me.

Many congratulations to the good Mrs SD and yourself - will you be treating her to a mini fish and chips or do you have some discount vouchers for McDonald's?

Neither of which I like. We went to Leicester on Sunday to see Miss SD''s new house so went out then as we took both her Grandmothers as well so had a very nice meal . Tonight we will just go to the local pub I for a bite to eat I think.

Still haven't forgotten Lambs though. Just need to find a suitable time.