Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread | Page 639 | Vital Football

Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread

Once upon a time when I was growing up people were looked down on in social housing. Now it's the right type of housing if you can get it. I used to be owner/occupier. My needs after fleeing the ex were different to what they had been.

In many ways social housing tenancy is the most secure you can get. If you have a mortgage and lose your job you don't get any help with paying the mortgage where you fo get help in rented. Agrees over private rented too.

I only got mine on the aftermath of fleeing the ex in 2000. We walked through hell in the aftermath to get this and our lives back on track.

This place was an eviction when I got it so you can imagine the mess it was in.

I love my home. I will move from here. I don't mind what I spend on it.

I've taken our life insurance to leave the offspring money. This way they don't have the hassle of a home to sell.

Living in York in social housing is very sort after so its not like an inner city social housing.

I wouldn't have paid out for solar panelling though. Its only cos it was put in for free we have it
Funny tale kk. When we first moved here Mum came down for a couple of weeks,and when showing her around we walked through the council estate as part of the grand tour. Mum said, this looks a little bit like a council estate in places. Made me laugh. I said this is the council estate Mum, she said can I get one. Not like Bham estates as you say.

Funny tale kk. When we first moved here Mum came down for a couple of weeks,and when showing her around we walked through the council estate as part of the grand tour. Mum said, this looks a little bit like a council estate in places. Made me laugh. I said this is the council estate Mum, she said can I get one. Not like Bham estates as you say.

LOL when I got back to York after 9 months away after fleeing the ex people said to me don't get rehoused in XYZ.

I said that so called rough area of York looks like Henley on Thames in London by compare to where we were put in Leeds.

That was 20 years ago so I dread to think what it will be like now there

Wife and I always have a chuckle, there must have been a requirement to build x amount of council houses in each little village, and when I was working down here I used to call on a lot of the coastal ones, and you would be really unlucky if you didn't get either a great sea or countryside view.

Wife and I always have a chuckle, there must have been a requirement to build x amount of council houses in each little village, and when I was working down here I used to call on a lot of the coastal ones, and you would be really unlucky if you didn't get either a great sea or countryside view.

Just a shame that they aren't rebuilding properly. I know housing associations do build. We need the council too.

I think it's Nottingham where the local council have started buying back council housing that goes up for sale

A friend of mine just moved to Drcon into social housing on an exchange. They are over the moon with where they are cos of the countryside and sea

Just a shame that they aren't rebuilding properly. I know housing associations do build. We need the council too.

I think it's Nottingham where the local council have started buying back council housing that goes up for sale

A friend of mine just moved to Drcon into social housing on an exchange. They are over the moon with where they are cos of the countryside and sea
Morning kk, morning all. I know you don't drink kk, so I'm guessing Drcon is Devon.