JoMU - the state they are in | Page 32 | Vital Football

JoMU - the state they are in

Ah. Googled him since I do not know him from Adam. Having medical today.

It's usual for the new manager to go and get players from the League he has Coached in. The problem lies in the fact that the Premier is a better league, so the signing may or may not be successful

Eriksen has agreed in principle to becoming a rag.
Disappointing.
I wish him good health but I hope he bombs at Old Toilet.

Eriksen has agreed in principle to becoming a rag.
Disappointing.
I wish him good health but I hope he bombs at Old Toilet.

with all disrespect to Erik Sen he is through the 30 barrier and the pressure at the Swamp might be a tad too much, but with his signature comes lots of sympathy due to his health condition and will be milked to the hilt.

with all disrespect to Erik Sen he is through the 30 barrier and the pressure at the Swamp might be a tad too much, but with his signature comes lots of sympathy due to his health condition and will be milked to the hilt.
Would have been a no-brainer for Son of Erik, big money offer, wrong side of thirty, all the risk is with the Raggies.

I hope he stays sowing discord and disharmony within their squad as he moves about with a sad face muttering under his breath about how his team mates aren't fit to lace his boots and never pass to him...... gently poisoning the well.

But I expect someone will bung him a lifeline unless the greedy barstewards on their board try and squeeze a fee for him

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear......looks like The (Spoilt & Petulant) Global Megastar Shirt Seller is on strike and simultaneously throwing his toys out of his pram. Long may his tiresome antics continue to affect their squad morale. What a role model eh?

An update on The Thong situation.
Read Simon Stones’s analysis at the bottom.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/62068721
Hah! So it’s all about the money. So much for players falling over themselves to pull on the rag jersey because they are desperate to play for them.

(Another tack I know but……FFS just how much f*cking money do these people need to live? When everyone who is paying to go watch them is struggling to make ends meet and facing huge rises in energy and fuel costs etc this greed is starting to make me feel more than a little queasy. :sick::sick:)