JoMU - the state they are in | Page 31 | Vital Football

JoMU - the state they are in

Haggy seems to want to turn the rags into some patched-up version of Ajax with the players he’s pursuing. I can’t see that model doing anything in the PL.
He is trying (IMO) to find a short cut by drafting in a core of players used to his style of play and methods. I think he knows he does not have the time for a longer term project.

They want results NOW. Top four has to be a minimum and they probably want a domestic trophy early doors. Patience has NOT been a virtue.

They will end up throwing tons of cash at the problem……and targeted clubs will know this.

He is trying (IMO) to find a short cut by drafting in a core of players used to his style of play and methods. I think he knows he does not have the time for a longer term project.

They want results NOW. Top four has to be a minimum and they probably want a domestic trophy early doors. Patience has NOT been a virtue.

They will end up throwing tons of cash at the problem……and targeted clubs will know this.

It would be a disaster if they failed to win anything and did not get into the top four.