Jeremy Corbyn | Page 11 | Vital Football

Jeremy Corbyn

keggy_keagal - 9/6/2017 16:17

Fair play CM for finally replying .

So by your reckoning Hurd is a terrorist sympathizer, as that is what you've labelled others who met with and spoke with leading figures in the IRA.

That link you've used in relation to Corbyn's supposedly pro Ira comments
"Supposedly" ? You've got a very selective memory. He's not exactly hidden his views. He chose a KNOWN IRA supporter as his 2nd in command, a rabid racist (Diane "Halfwit" Abbot) as his Home secretary for Gods sake
He's been pictured a few times with Gerry Adams, and his 2nd in command was even booted out of London council by Ken Livingston for his over the top extremist views, which McDonnell has since watered down (he says)
Personally, I think it's a choice between the devil and the deep blue sea.
A pox on both their houses.
The only losers are the BRITISH working class.
With the first two words emphasized and underlined
Labours unlimited immigration and anti-white anti-hetero anti-male idiocy
Or the repulsive Tory "Get those who can least afford to subsidise the rich and the lazy and uninvited into these shores

Roman history fan - 20/6/2017 11:46

So by your reckoning Hurd is a terrorist sympathizer, as that is what you've labelled others who met with and spoke with leading figures in the IRA.

"Supposedly" ? You've got a very selective memory. He's not exactly hidden his views. He chose a KNOWN IRA supporter as his 2nd in command, a rabid racist (Diane "Halfwit" Abbot) as his Home secretary for Gods sake
He's been pictured a few times with Gerry Adams, and his 2nd in command was even booted out of London council by Ken Livingston for his over the top extremist views, which McDonnell has since watered down (he says)
Or the repulsive Tory "Get those who can least afford to subsidise the rich and the lazy and uninvited into these shores

Remind us which march he was on Sunday gone....., in his own constituency....

Roman history fan - 20/6/2017 11:46

You've chosen to only copy a part of my response probably to fit your agenda .

If you'd pasted my full sentence : "That link you've used in relation to Corbyn's supposedly pro Ira comments doesn't contain a single quote either praising them or sympathizing with them ." it would be abundantly clear that I was only replying to the link CM put forward supposedly to prove Corbyn as an Ira sympathiser. That link contained no pro Ira comments from Corbyn.

"Supposedly" ? You've got a very selective memory. He's not exactly hidden his views. He chose a KNOWN IRA supporter as his 2nd in command, a rabid racist (Diane "Halfwit" Abbot) as his Home secretary"

I got this far and stopped.

Clear proof that the media has radicalised the feeble minded.

How the fuck do they get away with it :81:

With nearly two weeks gone since the general election that no-one won and what looks like talks between the government and the DUP falling short or at the very least against the Good Friday agreement, we may be seeing the start of Corbyn's road to number 10 this week.

Tens of thousands expected to descend on Westminster to protest against the Queens Speech thing will add to the Tory misery if it's actually shown on the media.

Im not sure when another election can be called but the vote wont be so confusing next time.

No the fucking Tories would still have the majority over Labour toony, no matter how many elections they have. Labour couldn't even oust the Tory scum with the young people voting, thinking if they vote Labour they would get in, and Corbyn would somehow water down whatever the Tories have in store for Brexit.

As much as i think Corbyn is a decent politician which in itself is astonishing, as they all seem to be *****, he will never get in because the EU would eat him alive. Its a shame you couldn't meld Corbyn's integrity with Farage's debating skills as a leader, because as much as Farage isn't liked he certainly is a good debater.

Corbin needs to do nothing at the moment apart from biding his time,keeping the parliamentary party unified & keeping austerity at the top of the agenda.
His best bet would be an election next year at the earliest when the tories have screwed up on the brexit fiasco,letting them take the flak for the hideous state which was of their making.

Their collective heads are spinning & the knives being sharpened to turn on each other & the bloodbath that will follow,cruella is just being used for the time being & that babbling fkn idiot Johnson is poised to become their next leader.
Regardless of whether the dinosaur deniers prop them up I'd be tempted to wait & let the scum implode,then go to the electorate & hope by that time folk are able to join the dots.
He's doing a fine job.

He is a **** end of. There has been a train strike down this way for over a year, the union has been totally stubborn and won't accept any settlement proposals and have walked out of talks lots of times, now this **** who never made one appearance in Sussex and other counties down here has decided to get behind the Union. Why? What is his agenda? Fucking idiot thinks he is the Man, he will never be PM. And don't be fooled by the eccentric antics if mad Boris he us a ruthless **** too.

Lots of pics here of Corbyn with his Provo pals. https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=jeremy+corbyn+and+the+ira&rlz=1C9BKJA_enGB713GB713&hl=en-GB&prmd=nvi&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiS3K3ewtTUAhVHaFAKHRDDCGAQ_AUICygD&biw=1024&bih=653

Corbyn would be PM now if the tories hadn't fiddled the election again. Anyone else and these would have been investigated years ago.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/jun/22/conservative-party-call-centre-may-have-broken-election-law

CM - 23/6/2017 18:46

He is a **** end of. There has been a train strike down this way for over a year, the union has been totally stubborn and won't accept any settlement proposals and have walked out of talks lots of times, now this **** who never made one appearance in Sussex and other counties down here has decided to get behind the Union. Why? What is his agenda? Fucking idiot thinks he is the Man, he will never be PM. And don't be fooled by the eccentric antics if mad Boris he us a ruthless **** too.

Lots of pics here of Corbyn with his Provo pals. https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=jeremy+corbyn+and+the+ira&rlz=1C9BKJA_enGB713GB713&hl=en-GB&prmd=nvi&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiS3K3ewtTUAhVHaFAKHRDDCGAQ_AUICygD&biw=1024&bih=653

You're lying again or just hopelessly lazy when it comes to bothering to fact check your nonsense claims. Once again I'm asking you or indeed anybody else to provide actual quotes (with sources) of the supposedly pro Ira comments Corbyn has made.

He's been pictured with plenty of people that doesn't mean he's an Ira supporter. He was pictured with Theresa May this very week , by your logic that makes him a Tory or her a Labour sympathizer. Prince Charles was photographed shaking hands with Gerry Adams in 2015 by your reckoning what would that make him ?

As for the rest of your drivel Corbyn's been to Sussex loads , he was in Hastings at a Labour rally in May 2016 for example. Which is in........ah there it is Sussex .

c.m.
"And don't be fooled by the eccentric antics if mad Boris he us a ruthless **** too".

I don't see him as eccentric but dangerous & I'm sure he'd be able to sort out your pothole problem for you,he sells arms to the Saudis with a smile on his face.

He didn't appear in Sussex on the campaign trail on 2017. Somewhere else was mentioned too Surrey I think. Now he is getting involved in the Southern railway strike.

He also supports Hezbollah and the PLO though his PR team wouldn't allow him to March with them last weekend, he did send a message of support.

Looking forward to Boris tearing this horrible **** apart.

There is a good March in in town tomorrow, Tommy Robinson will be speaking at it. Now there is a proper leader.

Oh Boris...... really?

He's an arsehole who knows one or two big words but his last interview should have seen him buried forever as absolutely shambolic. A total fraud like all the tories. It wont be aired again on the establishment's favourite or mentioned in the press.

[youtube=EL2ajeCPvBY]

In some weird way I kind of admire your honesty c.m.
You've showed your colours.
Remember mi fatha once quoting to me when I was about 14 "Patriosm,last vestrage of a scoundrel".
Took me a couple of years to work out what he meant.
Enjoy your march with the e.d.l. & hope tommy sorts your potholes.
Why the fuck do you post on here?

I'm out of here for a bit,goin to translate wor lasses poems into Spanish.
Google Joan Johnston,poet.
Bit of a meltdown given c.m. & cuckfan's fkn shite.
Al keep looking tho.Have a good summer & be gentle on yourselves.