Jeremy Corbyn | Page 10 | Vital Football

Jeremy Corbyn

I don't sit in front of a pic constantly waiting to reply to threads on Forums KK. I am away with work till sometime Sunday, I will post some links reg. the three points you have raised when I get back, they are on my laptop back home.

Boris for PM.

Master stroke by the PR team with Jezza. Get rid of the tweed coat and put a suit on. Don't wear a white T-shirt under an open neck shirt and talk in a softer tone. Keep the rest of of the limelight at all costs. Won the battle in the popularity stakes hands down after that.

Cutting edge politics indeed. Living in a constituency that has a Tory majority of 30K and has been Tory since 1823 or so apart from one Liberal term in the 1879's, there really is not much point in voting for any of the other mainstream parties, I couldn't vote either Tory or Labour so rather than waste my vote I voted for the local chap in the hope that he didn't lose his deposit. Plus the pot holes are terrible.

The sad thing Billy it could actually happen. He is very popular and plays the buffoon card quite well. He was quite a good Mayor and implemented some good things. He was in favour of giving us the Olympic Stadium which is unforgivable though.

CM - 9/6/2017 18:14

I don't sit in front of a pic constantly waiting to reply to threads on Forums KK. I am away with work till sometime Sunday, I will post some links reg. the three points you have raised when I get back, they are on my laptop back home.

Boris for PM.

Don't trouble yourself , it'll doubtlessly be more nonsensical statements, ill informed opinions and claims wholly unreliant on facts .

Cant be anymore nonsensical thatn what this fucking idiot is spouting. http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/814966/Jeremy-Corbyn-mocked-twitter-won-election-2017

Im just delighted that the youth are engaging in politics and that as yet, social media isn't run and owned by the capitalist ruling class. I'm also chuffed that the whole brexit debate seemed to finally rouse a generation that realised theyd been sold down the river by an older generation who'd reaped the benefits of EU membership. What a load of shite the tories have peddled and i hope that this is genuinely the start of a more informed debate within the uk on how best to run this country. Social media has its many faults and i fear the impact of a generation who've grown up around the absent presence of being in a room full of people attached to staring at a screen - but for all their faults the youth of today seem to give a fuck about tolerance, acceptance and building a society that actually gives a fuck.

It's interesting that people are attacking Corbyn by claiming he is an idiot, while the current leader of our country has proven herself to be the biggest idiot I have witnessed in politics.

Corbyn,as the leader of the opposition is attempting to exert pressure on the Tories,his party currently has the momentum.
Ironically his detractors normally slag him of for being too laid back.

May the idiot on the other hand invited the pressure by calling an election that she originally claimed was not going to happen,and as a result is now relying on a group of religious fanatics to stay in power.

Now that's idiotic.

I read before that the Tories would be breaching the terms of the Good Friday agreement by joining up with that terrorist sympathiser group. Dont know how true it is but if so then bring the next election on I say.

There's already shite in the media saying the British public are sick of elections. Im not like. We could have them every week as far as im concerned and then stop when we get the result we want.

& then we have dup,who'll sing the national anthem all day long.
Meanwhile queenie sits on her dirty throne & waits for boris to take over.
Thank fuck Corbyn & the bairns of this country have the better of them.

Don't comment on political threads cos politics doesn't interest me one bit. All of them are liars so doesn't matter who gets in, might as well form our own party.

I was walking in the park with my dog and I said to this bloke, "Which way did you vote?" I voted Labour, " he replied. With that my dog bit him. I carried on and I saw a woman, "Which way did you vote? " I asked. " "I voted to Conservative" she said. My dog bit her as well. As I carried on I met another man, Which way did you vote?" I asked. "I voted UKIP , " he said. With that my dog bit him.

My dog doesn't give a fuck about politics.

Gillyboat - 10/6/2017 17:04

Got your number Fatman, are you a member of the DUP ?

Go and get your leader, and ill take you for a walk, good dog....

Phone any time kiddo, be interesting to have a conversation with a cabbage.