Jeremy Corbyn | Page 13 | Vital Football

Jeremy Corbyn

They all came out prior to the results and stated they would not powershare or form coalitions ( lib dens + labour)

The mis information campaign was predominantly used by the remainers and so called experts to scare people into remaining .. who can forget OM' s list of experts quoting this and that .... and what from all that has happened ? Next to nowt. The pound dropped in value to a more level playing field which in turn made the UK a more attractive proposition to invest in ... more jobs. U mention the lies and money payment to the NHS , article 50 has recently been triggered and we still pay our annual fee until we officially leave ( after the year negotiations) so that money to the NHS will not be avail til then .

The Pyrry - 28/6/2017 10:56

They all came out prior to the results and stated they would not powershare or form coalitions ( lib dens + labour)

The Tories claimed there would be no election,
posturing is part of politics.

The UK has awful, weak, leaders of all the political parties right now.

Corbyn? He's a grade 'A' traitor - and should be hung for such.

The Pyrry - 28/6/2017 11:13

I get that . Time will tell if another election will be called but I doubt it after this last agreement

I agree Pyrry,
there is no chance the Tories will risk one now.

That's where they are been underhand though,they don't want to find out what the will of the people might be this time.

The biggest problem I see is the ill informed and easily led voters. I am sure most of them have no idea what they are voting for.

I even said in the EU Referendum thread that I was a fence sitter because I didnt know what to believe and neither side was worth the effort of walking to our polling station to ink in that cross on the paper.

Since then though, whilst taking a greater interest in the goings on and various research, I know now what I would and should have done. Taking yourself away from the mainstream media for a start, makes it a fairer reflection of real life.

It still beats me on what basis, aside from media led opinion, are people forming their views on?

crooktownmags - 28/6/2017 12:02

The biggest problem I see is the ill informed and easily led voters. I am sure most of them have no idea what they are voting for.

That's a whole can of worms ct.

If people do not know what they are voting for it raises the question,do we live in a democracy.

Toon_NoMatterWot - 28/6/2017 12:42

I even said in the EU Referendum thread that I was a fence sitter because I didnt know what to believe and neither side was worth the effort of walking to our polling station to ink in that cross on the paper.

Since then though, whilst taking a greater interest in the goings on and various research, I know now what I would and should have done. Taking yourself away from the mainstream media for a start, makes it a fairer reflection of real life.

It still beats me on what basis, aside from media led opinion, are people forming their views on?

You have a fairly good grasp of politics IMO Toony.

If only you could see Ashley as Theresa May and Benitez as David Davis ............ :17:

People as a whole will vote which way they want, be it on research, door to door canvasing, media outlets, history or family persuasion. some will also have put an x in the box without a scooby doo.
My parents next door neigbours who are from the Phillipines voted to leave in the EU referendum purely based on immigration.
Yes we do live in democracy.............all i would say to those who dispute it is travel a bit and you will soon realise what the UK is like, not perfect by any stretch of the imagination but a whole lot better than alot

PieMag - 28/6/2017 14:11

Toon_NoMatterWot - 28/6/2017 12:42

You have a fairly good grasp of politics IMO Toony.

If only you could see Ashley as Theresa May and Benitez as David Davis ............ :17:

:14:

Time after time there is evidence out there for people to vote change but their allowance to be conned just lets things like this continually happen.

Tonight Parliament voted on Labour's idea to amend the Queen's Speech to drop the pay cap on all the safety services like Police, Nurses, Fireman etc. All people that have been well documented to be doing more than their duty and are there to protect the corrupt in Government at the drop of a hat but you guessed it, they are not worthy.

Yet another absolute joke and reason why a revolution has to happen as we dont need these arseholes controlling our finances and life.

http://news.sky.com/story/government-defeats-labours-bid-to-end-public-sector-pay-freeze-10930469

vote change? what a crock, you vote and live with the results its called democracy. no revoloution needed we are not some latin country run by a tinpot dictatorship. loosening of the purse strings is required yes but not to a standard that sets the country on a backward trend.
Is it a modern thing ? soundig like spoilt brats ...vote didnt go how i want lets have another vote, or cant get what i want so lets cause mayhem (see labour day of rage) its all wrong

The Pyrry - 28/6/2017 21:29

vote change? what a crock, you vote and live with the results its called democracy. no revoloution needed we are not some latin country run by a tinpot dictatorship. loosening of the purse strings is required yes but not to a standard that sets the country on a backward trend.
Is it a modern thing ? soundig like spoilt brats ...vote didnt go how i want lets have another vote, or cant get what i want so lets cause mayhem (see labour day of rage) its all wrong

I would agree with you mate if things were sorted on a fair basis including the coverage by the media.

We pay our taxes and the majority live by the laws of the land but we aren't given much back on a similar fair standing. Instead having corrupt arseholes rewarding themselves and allowing the 'peasants' to get by on scraps.

If there was any karma then the next security scare or incident around London or the political area needs to be dealt with in line with how it really is in normal areas. If that means Downing Street needing to wait a couple of days for a copper to come then so be it. Would soon see change then.

Sorry toony i cant agree with u , look at the BBC and their current coverage of brexit , totally biased in favour of the remainers/change voters.
re the next security incident and London thats just bad craic, the last security incident in London had the met on the scene in 7 minutes. The hostage situation in job centre at Byker the other week had Northumbrias finest on the scene in 8 minutes (that from someone on the scene) That is all without the Met's resources. Chief Super was very pleased with that response time.
Too many times people go looking for conspiricies and there isnt one to be had.

The Pyrry - 28/6/2017 21:49

Sorry toony i cant agree with u , look at the BBC and their current coverage of brexit , totally biased in favour of the remainers/change voters.
re the next security incident and London thats just bad craic, the last security incident in London had the met on the scene in 7 minutes. The hostage situation in job centre at Byker the other week had Northumbrias finest on the scene in 8 minutes (that from someone on the scene) That is all without the Met's resources. Chief Super was very pleased with that response time.
Too many times people go looking for conspiricies and there isnt one to be had.

Oh there's many conspiracies out there but im not really talking about them today.

I will concur that the media has changed these past few weeks, in fact I referenced it somewhere on here. Basically though im narked at the continual patronising and insult of people's intelligence by the government which is fact.

How can May or any of her cohorts praise the emergency services one minute amidst a backdrop of them all complaining that they are overstretched and overworked with massive cuts to then continue to do their job with honour but then find themselves subjected to further austerity the next?

The government and cronies even cheered the winning result against it in the commons.

Most statements made by leading figures are heavily loaded in that they are difficult to argue against but looking at it from a wider angle makes the picture so clear and shows them to be full of holes. Nee wonder I dont like or dont follow politics as it causes divisions between people who have no real clout in the direction it goes in.

The Pyrry - 28/6/2017 21:29

There was a 15 million to 13 million vote in favour of leaving the European Union.

Unarguably it was the most important economic decision made by our country since the referendum in 1975 where voters democratically chose to stay in the EEC under renegotiated terms

The same crowd who are now telling 13 million people to accept democracy,hypocritically never accepted the last referendum.

Putting those facts to one side,our democratically elected PM resigned(I cannot fathom why) and was replaced by an unelected leader who inherited his 12 seat majority.

As we all now know,she famously called an election she had previously vowed would not happen and subsequently lost her parties advantage and 1 billion quid.

Our country is now led by a weakened government who are clearly split and reliant on a party that hold undemocratic views towards gays and women,this in a time we are involved in crucial negotiations with the EU.

It's comical and beyond a farce.

Luckily there are lots of "spoilt brats" who will not stand by and allow the mayhem to continue unopposed,that's the beauty of living in a democracy.