Jay's Interview with Alan Nixon | Vital Football

Jay's Interview with Alan Nixon

ZAKKY

Vital Football Hero
Just listened to this on YouTube very interesting, he seems to think as it stands Smurthwaite and maybe someone with him are our best hope of survival and Administrator must lower there fees.
Interested to hear anyone else's views

Sorry no link

Just listened to this on YouTube very interesting, he seems to think as it stands Smurthwaite and maybe someone with him are our best hope of survival and Administrator must lower there fees.

Sorry no link

Sorry no link

First time I've seen, heard him speak and he does seems to have our interests at heart and genuine.

There was couple if flaws in what he said, I think he may have mixed Dowell up with Joe Willians when he mentioned Relegation release clause.

Knows his stuff and doesn't appear to be too confident that we are going to get out of this now compared to about six weeks ago.

The selling of Kipre and Lowe was the tipping point for him but we had a debt outstanding for Lowe that needed clearing.

Good interview.

Good interview that one, probably Jays biggest one as it gives good insight, the way this is going though is that the toad has scared of much better bidders in favour of scum like Smurthwaite because he is English, absolute shambles to do that, and prejudice. I really hope a miracle can happen that involves the Americans coming back in and I hope to god the supporters club are tirelessly doing so to give us a actual chance of good news. But toad is set on selling to his pal. Sad times really

Kendrick is a Lenagan puppet,been hinting that good news on the takeover is coming this week,Lenagan and Co have formed themselves a new investment company today with Eales added to the company directors list!Backed by the SC and Lisa Nandy!!It.s a long term plan beteween the lot of them!!

Kendrick is a Lenagan puppet,been hinting that good news on the takeover is coming this week,Lenagan and Co have formed themselves a new investment company today with Eales added to the company directors list!Backed by the SC and Lisa Nandy!!It.s a long term plan beteween the lot of them!!

Do you know what there called this investment co also how have you managed to find this news

It doesent look a new company just with this Eales joining the board.
Not sure what you mean by long term between the lot of them ?
Danson mentioned as a 25% shareholder but not a board member.

First time I've seen, heard him speak and he does seems to have our interests at heart and genuine.

There was couple if flaws in what he said, I think he may have mixed Dowell up with Joe Willians when he mentioned Relegation release clause.

Knows his stuff and doesn't appear to be too confident that we are going to get out of this now compared to about six weeks ago.

The selling of Kipre and Lowe was the tipping point for him but we had a debt outstanding for Lowe that needed clearing.

Good interview.

Puppet or not, his journalism on this debacle as been nothing short of abysmal. And Wigan Today wonders why no bugger subscribes to the paper.

He was certainly championing Pollard early doors, though no longer follow him on twitter as half the stuff he puts out is virtue signalling nonsense so don’t know what he’s now hinting at. I sincerely hope it isn’t a Pollard takeover and I sincerely hope the SC aren’t backing this. I didn’t donate 250 quid to see them support him buying the ground on the pretence of saving us as it needs our income to make it viable. They need their eyes opening if this is the case as they’re being played.

It's not what I want to happen but we are in the last chance saloon. If Gary Speakman is still on board then I can give them the benefit of any doubt. I genuinely don't believe Leneghan is anti Latics like, for example, Jack Robinson. In fact I've seen him at a few of our matches.

It's not ideal but if it happens I'm not going to sulk and walk away.

he does not give a shyte about latics

I‘m not necessarily sure about that Bicky, but ....if...as people assume, he needs Latics if only to share the load on stadium running costs...then he’ll be forced to ‘give a shyte’ won’t he?

For what it’s worth, the guy Eales I think has never been involved in Rugby, up to now (though it appears that he has been appointed director of BOTH Lenagan Holdings and Wigan Warriors on the same date) so ...why else would he be coming on board .....IF ...he, Lenagan and maybe someone else is genuinely interested in Latics ...and not just the stadium ?