January Transfer Window | Page 12 | Vital Football

January Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think another issue is that with just 2 in midfield, MK probably needs both of them to be players who rat around and put their foot in etc. Not sure that describes Bishop necessarily? I wonder if he'll become a victim of formation and style as well as injury?

The old classic Keates/Kerr 2 in the KA midfield type...

I know the coaching staff see the players everyday but when I did see Davenport play I thought he looked OK.

Not afraid of getting stuck in and left footed which is important to the balance of the team.

Big window, we exceeded the budget last January to survive. It looks like we will have to go heavy this season. The summer signings two years running just haven’t improved the club.

Big window, we exceeded the budget last January to survive. It looks like we will have to go heavy this season. The summer signings two years running just haven’t improved the club.

I’m not disagreeing regarding the hit rate of the last couple of summer transfer windows, but MA and MK have very different tactics and player requirements. The transition to getting a squad that fits MK’s style will take a few windows. This transition isn’t helped by us giving out a number of longer contracts recently (obviously a double edged sword).

Status
Not open for further replies.