January transfer window | Page 11 | Vital Football

January transfer window

Mcreery nobody gives a fuck what you think you've always been a happy clapper even when you were sucking Ashleys dick. So don't expect anyone to take you serious. Absolutely fuckin hilarious the way you post on here it's like no one else is allowed an opinion. Get a life

Who on here has said you can't have a view on the transfer window ?

Two players in in two and half weeks and that's a failure is it ?

No-one has a crystal ball to see if Howe will be a success or failure but much like the owners he's trying his best having been left a mess of a club. The club are trying again man. After not trying for over a decade. You seem to just think that can be undone with a big bag of cash. Newsflash !! It can't . It takes an infrastructure, it takes time, and years of investment in scouting, coaching, facilities, business partnerships , revenue streams etc etc. We're not Liverpool before Klopp came in or Manchester City before Guardiola. Norwich have a better infrastructure than us, as do Leeds, Sheffield United, Bournemouth, Fulham and half the Championship. We've been run by a despot (Ashley), his chief bitch (Charnley), a number cruncher (Barnes) a has been/never was football manager (Bruce) and a rubbish p.r. guru (Bishop). There's literally (barring Nickson and a handful of a scouts/back office and coaching staff) no one from the previous regime to have handed things over. Then you have the players the vast majority of which are players we've all said aren't good enough and were part of the side that came out of the Championship.

We may go down and with the vagaries of football it make take far longer to sort out than anyone has anticipated and they may not be able to do so, but there are people at the club who want to do well. Think about that. There's an ambition again. Not to just survive or take as much cash as they can but (if they're to be believed and I've seen no reason to doubt them as of yet) to make our club one of the leading lights of the European game. Now of course they have their own agendas for doing so, yes, sportswashing, and morally there's a lot of conflict regarding that, but we've a club again not a glorified advert for a low cost sports retailer. Maybe I'm being naive but I'd expect someone who was watching Newcastle United from the early 60's on to have a more grounded and balanced view of events.

cracking post

Mcreery nobody gives a fuck what you think you've always been a happy clapper even when you were sucking Ashleys dick. So don't expect anyone to take you serious. Absolutely fuckin hilarious the way you post on here it's like no one else is allowed an opinion. Get a life

Haha - aye I remember you rubbishing my opinion when I first joined here (do you understand the hypocrisy of your comment) Even going to the extent of posting a picture of someone with Downs as a classless dig

That season we finished 5th and qualified for Europe

You never did answer my question regarding how you define your support of our club but then again when it comes to games attended or anything like that you always go quiet

You're a habitual moaner with little good to say about the club most of us feel passionately about - I'll never tire of pointing that out

Last edited:
I think we all fear the drop as it is a very real possibility

There seems to be an early divide at the minute though...

Those of us who are willing to cut the new owners a bit of slack and those who aren't

We are potentially about to start a journey none of us could ever have imagined

it's already clear that some of us will always find a reason to piss and moan though

You've hit the nail on the head regarding an early divide although I understand why people are thinking the way they do. It's a consequence of supporting Newcastle United. It's full of should haves and might of's and maybes. 50 odd years of them. As I think the great Sid Waddell said we could beat Brazil one week and lose to Blyth the next.

You've hit the nail on the head regarding an early divide although I understand why people are thinking the way they do. It's a consequence of supporting Newcastle United. It's full of should haves and might of's and maybes. 50 odd years of them. As I think the great Sid Waddell said we could beat Brazil one week and lose to Blyth the next.

That's the thing though Keggy - Even taking into account Newcastle United's history of fucking things up, I just can't comprehend any genuine Newcastle fan looking for issues at this stage in the proceedings

It's like the fairly lengthy list of positives have been taken for granted and forgotten about already

Last edited:
Hey! Don’t rubbish Spartans Keggy!

But you and Mc are right - there is an early difference in views but it’s hardly a polarising split. It’s just born out of frustration and it’ll subside and we’ll probably meet in the middle in time. And I get that frustration. Some of the criticism is creditable irrespective of whether I agree with it or not. Especially as this month offered a bit of hope, given the opposition, that points could be had this month with a few much-needed decent incomings. By and large - that hasn’t happened. But deep down - we were kidding ourselves that was achievable. Let’s face it- the new ownership has inherited an absolute basket case of a club and it’s tough sell.

Only time will tell if those frustrated posters were spot on in their analysis of the window so far that, effectively, the club is naive at best and doesn’t have a clue at worst.

This is not a divide like the Ashley era tho - where that was a battle of wills, with little room for compromise, which ultimately proved completely self-defeating. That truly was a split and much to the design and pleasure of the smug owner at the time, I’m sure.

That's because you're a 1992er, Chinny lad.

Older supporters understand the many years of underachievement and pain. We've had fourteen years of shite at the very least, one more is tolerable.

You're just impatient to want to support "everyone's second team again".

Glory hunter, basically. 🙃

Once again, you repeat the same, tired, old insults. I do apologise that my parents conceived me in 1984. Obviously I had a massive part to play in it all, you thick ****.

Once again, you repeat the same, tired, old insults. I do apologise that my parents conceived me in 1984. Obviously I had a massive part to play in it all, you thick ****.

Apart from you being plug ugly, there wasn't an insult in there, and you can't help that either.

Hopefully we start splashing the cash soon and are up there with Man City and PSG, then you can support us again, eh?

My point is that you are a North Shields fan who believes their defenders are Premier League standard

It was all there for you...

No, they have players that are better than someone who is being played premier league wages.

I note you didn’t reply to my earlier post from a few days ago. You tend not to reply unless you can attempt to ridicule people. Nice to see others have noticed in recent days. Smithers, you Jaffa, it’s pathetic, man.

Apart from you being plug ugly, there wasn't an insult in there, and you can't help that either.

Hopefully we start splashing the cash soon and are up there with Man City and PSG, then you can support us again, eh?

Don’t try and be clever. All you have is memories, you old, drunken boot. IQ isn’t and never has been your thing. You can’t help but respond to most posts I make, yet rarely do you post an opinion. You simply state how you’re superior because you were born 20 years before me! Haha. If I’m now 37, I should imagine you’re on the cusp of dryness or cats. Either way, it’s a tragic turn of events that you’re nearly dead and still lonely. The menopause really hit you, didn’t it.

ps, I’m at home with my partner and children this evening. I bet you and McDreary aren’t. You should form a little club. The baron Jaffas.

Last edited:
I note you didn’t reply to my earlier post from a few days ago

Would that be the one where you tried to crowbar the fact you are a solicitor into the thread? (again)

The one where you weirdly compared the January transfer window to a divorce settlement or child arrangement order?

Aye too fuckin right I didn't reply

Just because you haven't used the word failure doesn't mean the content of your last few posts hasn't conveyed that . Maybe I'm again thinking too much of you, expecting you to comprehend comprehension. Off to the tablet jar I go , now where did I put them ? Ah, here there are, take two of these for dealing with miserable doom mongering old duffers. Hmm been talking with Owl, best have four .[/QUOT

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Don’t try and be clever. All you have is memories, you old, drunken boot. IQ isn’t and never has been your thing. You can’t help but respond to most posts I make, yet rarely do you post an opinion. You simply state how you’re superior because you were born 20 years before me! Haha. If I’m now 37, I should imagine you’re on the cusp of dryness or cats. Either way, it’s a tragic turn of events that you’re nearly dead and still lonely. The menopause really hit you, didn’t it.

ps, I’m at home with my partner and children this evening. I bet you and McDreary aren’t. You should form a little club. The baron Jaffas.

Trying to paint a picture of domestic bliss whilst sitting on an internet messageboard at nearly 3am 😅.

You got the kids all weekend or they back home with their mothers today? Maccy D's or KFC as a goodbye treat?

Convicted drink drivers who took 14 years to get a degree from Sunderland Poly really shouldn't be questioning anyone else's IQ. Just saying.

Would that be the one where you tried to crowbar the fact you are a solicitor into the thread? (again)

The one where you weirdly compared the January transfer window to a divorce settlement or child arrangement order?

Aye too fuckin right I didn't reply

It was an analogy. I could use For Sale signs, could I! An analogy, by the way, which highlighted the current problems but it didn’t suit your agenda so you started picking on The Owl by trying to ask certain questions in an attempt to trip him up. You mention being a solicitor but you’re constantly trying to be one on here as if you have someone on the stand. Pillock.

Trying to paint a picture of domestic bliss whilst sitting on an internet messageboard at nearly 3am 😅.

You got the kids all weekend or they back home with their mothers today? Maccy D's or KFC as a goodbye treat?

Convicted drink drivers who took 14 years to get a degree from Sunderland Poly really shouldn't be questioning anyone else's IQ. Just saying.

Did you miss the part about being at home with my partner and children?

It was an analogy. I could use For Sale signs, could I! An analogy, by the way, which highlighted the current problems but it didn’t suit your agenda so you started picking on The Owl by trying to ask certain questions in an attempt to trip him up. You mention being a solicitor but you’re constantly trying to be one on here as if you have someone on the stand. Pillock.

Aye you could give an anology a go regarding for sale signs - it might not be quite as shit as your attempted one

I love our little interactions - the cleverer you try to be the more pathetic and vile you come across

Constantly trying to gather public support like the immature little scumbag you really are

Who are North Shields defenders up against today - Salah? Jota? Vardy?

Heheeee - fucking comical