January 2020 Transfers | Page 3 | Vital Football

January 2020 Transfers

It is all very strange . We have joined the richest league in the world , have spent less on players than some of the poorest League One clubs , yet have pleaded poverty ever since we were promoted . What is happening financially at NC .?

Apparently (some Italian media) Inter Milan are interested in Pukki. They have lost Sanchez to an injury and have marked Pukki as a replacement.

Webber had a 5 hour meeting with our head of recruitment yesterday and they discussed when to approach clubs about their targets etc. So they have a few players on the list which is good to hear.

Kwasi Okyere Wriedt
He is out of contract at the end of the season.
DOB 10/7/94
1m 88 tall
2 Ghana caps
Scored goals for fun in the 3rd and 4th tier of German football
If he is out of contract and not wanting a new deal then this rumor might have more to it.

I guess the list will be of German 3rd and 4th Division players then . Perhaps then not a masterplan to keep us in the Premier League !

I guess the list will be of German 3rd and 4th Division players then . Perhaps then not a masterplan to keep us in the Premier League !
The thing is if we buy a few more germans I am sure the brexit stuff will have a knock on affect on the players getting Work Permits.

Raggett getting game time at Pompey and doing rather well but do you think he will ever play for us again? The guy is going to be 26 next season so I doubt he will be seen as a youth prospect. His contract is up in Summer but I think there is an extension option. I would think the club would look to sell in Jan and if not then take the extension and sell in summer. When we signed him I was thinking this is a great signing and will replace Bennett especially as other clubs were interested. Has he ever started a championship game for us? I wonder what happened during training that DF just didn't like. Was he one of DF's first signings? I also wonder if he would have been playing if he was here or would Amadou still kept his place?

Rumour from the sun so it must be true that we are going to try and sign Butland from Stoke - they were asking for £20 million in summer but a run of poor form has seen his value drop to around £10 million which is a good price for a good GK but I can't see us spending that and I think DF is happy with his GKs this summer and will probably have Krul, Oxborough and another next season.