January 2019 transfers | Page 13 | Vital Football

January 2019 transfers

So will we get a few for oli or will it be they pay all his remaining wages or whatever the other way is?

What is going on with the DF contract? He has said that the hectic xmas period meant no talks have happened but they have started for Cantwell and some of the youth players we signed.

I see Huddersfield appointed his successor at Dortmund II Jan Siewert

DF said that he has been linked with many clubs of late:

'When we work in this business we have to handle being linked with several jobs. In recent months I have been linked with several jobs in Germany or even sometimes here in England. I wouldn’t pay too much attention to this. Sometimes you have to find names for the betting odds. For me, there was not so much time over the festive period because we had to play three games, but this is a much more calmed down period.'

I see Brentford have sold their star defender Chris mepham for 12 million to Bournemouth. Like us selling Aarons. I'm surprised they sold him at this stage of the season unless the money is needed and the player wanted it.

I see Brentford have sold their star defender Chris mepham for 12 million to Bournemouth. Like us selling Aarons. I'm surprised they sold him at this stage of the season unless the money is needed and the player wanted it.

They may need the money as they are currently building a new stadium. The steel work is up for three of the stands and a bridge has been lowered into position over some railway tracks near the new ground.

They are cramming it in aren't they. Looks like it's going to be a good looking stadium. Do Brentford need a new stadium....do they have a need for increased capacity? I'd like to think we would increase Carrow rd by a few thousand more...join the stadium up a bit more.

They are cramming it in aren't they. Looks like it's going to be a good looking stadium. Do Brentford need a new stadium....do they have a need for increased capacity? I'd like to think we would increase Carrow rd by a few thousand more...join the stadium up a bit more.

Have you been in their away end?